Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: An important message from the President  (Read 5577 times)

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« on: March 07, 2013, 12:25:03 PM »
+2
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: An important message from the President
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 12:36:43 PM »
Thanks, I read "Dominus" at first lol

edit (after watching): UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT!

I love pizzas and I love Miku, but they dont deliver it in Brazil. Even if they did, it wouldn't be hot anymore x(
I want more ideas like that in USA too, so the industry from Brazil will see and want to copy it!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 12:42:45 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 01:12:56 PM »
darn it, here I thought it was something you got me -_-
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 01:18:18 PM »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 04:12:44 PM »
This is the most awkward commercial I've seen in years. Rich old white guy? Perfect for our commercial targeting a hip young Japanese audience! He's obviously struggling to pronounce things right? Bonus!

Thanks, I read "Dominus" at first lol

edit (after watching): UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR! WANT! WANT! WANT! WANT!

I love pizzas and I love Miku, but they dont deliver it in Brazil. Even if they did, it wouldn't be hot anymore x(
I want more ideas like that in USA too, so the industry from Brazil will see and want to copy it!

Domino's pizza isn't very good in my opinion. It used to be the best but then they started using cheaper ingredients and changed the recipe, just ugh. About the only big pizza chains I can stand anymore are Papa John's and Little Caesar's and the latter mostly because it's $5 for a whole pizza which is about 1/2 to 1/3rd the average pizza price in the US.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 04:22:12 PM by Ratty »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 04:52:55 PM »
Thank gravy my town has Mr. Large $5 Pizza which has far better ingredients than Little Caesar's at the same price.

Guy's also got a burger joint that has 1/2 lb. burgers for $5, which given the quality is much cheaper than something from a sit-down restaurant.

Plus a burrito joint that has Chipotle/Zantigo-style burritos that are really good.

Mr. Large is gonna end up monopolizing this town.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 05:06:14 PM »
If I go to USA sometime, I need to visit this city, I will eat pizza everyday LOL
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 05:10:27 PM »
Thank gravy my town has Mr. Large $5 Pizza which has far better ingredients than Little Caesar's at the same price.

Guy's also got a burger joint that has 1/2 lb. burgers for $5, which given the quality is much cheaper than something from a sit-down restaurant.

Plus a burrito joint that has Chipotle/Zantigo-style burritos that are really good.

Mr. Large is gonna end up monopolizing this town.

Yep, I find local pizza places are very often better than any of the big chains. And at competitive prices. Though seems like towns will usually have a good local place and a bad one (for people who like a little pizza with their grease) as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 06:21:32 PM »
There are a ton of pizza shops in my town and I can't say I dislike any of 'em, though Pizza Hut and Mansetti's are the ones ya wanna go to if you feel like emptying out your bowels within twenty minutes of eating.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2013, 06:29:02 PM »
Oh my god, is that an AR pizza box??

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 06:33:34 PM »
Yes, one with Miku :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2013, 09:12:40 PM »
There's a pizza joint where I live called Brooklyn Bros. Pizza. I was talking to a guy today who complained pizza in Washington was shit compared to what he grew up with in New York. I mentioned BBP and his face lit up. He was a big fan of theirs. Makes me want to check them out at some point, but fresh pizza is so expensive compared to the $3.50 for 2 pounds frozen shit I get at Safeway.

Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2013, 10:27:45 PM »
I've never been to New York and so obviously never had their pizza, but whenever people talk about any region of the US having the best of any certain kind of food, I think of these things by Maddox:

The most overrated sandwiches in America

and

Things that suck about New York

Because, really, I don't believe that any one group, region, city has the best of the best that can't be topped and you can ONLY get it that good if you're in that place, even if the same thing is made somewhere else with the exact same ingredients and in the exact same way.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2013, 10:56:31 PM »
This channel is full of win! Thanks! :D
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2013, 11:28:20 PM »
Why, Miku? Whyyy??? D:

You fucking troll, i thought it was Barack Obama. lol

Tags:

anything