Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Why didn't anyone tell me about TIME TRAX on the Genesis/Megadrive?!  (Read 2322 times)

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
OK, I know it was never officially released and so the majority of the world never heard of it, but holy crap! I never paid Tim Follin any heed until today when I finally learned to appreciate what he did on the C64 with Ghouls'n'Ghosts. And then when the video ended, it skipped to the OST for Time Trax on the Genesis and I immediately stopped what I was doing and looked at YouTube to see if it was still the GnG soundtrack. I could not believe what my ears were hearing! And then I noticed it was a Sega Genesis game and I could not believe it. I still am having trouble believing it, even though that sexy Yamaha synth is so clear. I'm flabbergasted. I haven't heard a track yet that I didn't like and I'm 2/3 of the way through the soundtrack already. IT'S A FRIGGIN' AMAZING GENESIS SOUNDTRACK!!

Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Tags:

anything