Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Least favorite (canon) Belmont?  (Read 39428 times)

Offline Rudolph LagnaGaisaer

• Dragon Slayer.
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2013, 06:18:36 PM »
because Simon is the crazy Belmont that fought Dracula 2 times in his full power (one was him himself that Resurrected Dracula)
and stood alive to tell the story.

and Lord of Shadow is a different game from Castlevania don´t mix the thing´s ^^.

Offline Skycaptain Steampunk

• Hunter in Training
  • "Eu sunt Dracul!"
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2013, 10:20:37 PM »
I dont know is juste belmont is count for belmont, he is like alucard, overrated, is i can counted juste he is the worst belmont, other pretty boy, the most pretty boy of every ones, why he is the one i dont like less.

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2013, 12:48:21 AM »
It would be interesting to see poll results on this question.  But there is no poll.  Sadness.

Okay you can call me an heretic

To hell with your heresy! You're nothing but a blight on mankind! :rollseyes:

I dont know is juste belmont is count for belmont, he is like alucard, overrated, is i can counted juste he is the worst belmont, other pretty boy, the most pretty boy of every ones, why he is the one i dont like less.

Juste is overrated?  Most people don't seem to like him much at all.  I'd say you're siding with the majority on that one.  Or does he have a big fan base in Spain that I'm not aware of?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 12:52:03 AM by Gaawa-chan »

Offline Briraka

• Hunter in Training
  • \m/
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2013, 11:23:12 AM »
... Am I the only one who reads every one of this guy's post in the voice of Tommy Wiseau? :P

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2013, 02:53:29 PM »
It would be interesting to see poll results on this question.  But there is no poll.  Sadness.

I believe the original poster (Lumi in this case) can edit the first post to add a poll.

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2013, 09:57:02 PM »
I think is an analogy to Maxim's heart, Gaawa-chan, by acquiring all furnitures and putting them in the right place, its the same of Maxim resolving all his personal problems and doubts.

Anyway, I used to really like Richter, but in recent years I just don't find him all that interesting. Sure, he rescues maidens and his girlfriend, and he gets mindraped by Shaft. Maybe it's just because I played the hell out of Rondo and Symphony, and now I feel like it's overrated. Maybe it's because everyone I talk to about Castlevania thinks Richter is the ultimate Belmont. Whatever the case, he's really lost his appeal to me.
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2013, 02:40:48 AM »
Anyway, I used to really like Richter, but in recent years I just don't find him all that interesting. Sure, he rescues maidens and his girlfriend, and he gets mindraped by Shaft. Maybe it's just because I played the hell out of Rondo and Symphony, and now I feel like it's overrated. Maybe it's because everyone I talk to about Castlevania thinks Richter is the ultimate Belmont. Whatever the case, he's really lost his appeal to me.

I would agree with you that Richter is not the ultimate Belmont.
I personally think Julius deserves the ultimate Belmont title.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2013, 01:00:10 AM »
I still like Richter, but I never considered him to be the most powerful, strongest, or even most beautiful Belmont.
The most powerful and strong must be between Simon and Julius. I'd say Simon because of his history.
And I already expressed my feelings about Juste.
Someone said (I don't know if in this post) that he resembles more Alucard to a Belmont. But that would make sense, had Legends not be removed from the canon, because Dracula and the Belmonts are related by blood (by the way, it would also make sense in the LoS canon, I'm hoping they include Juste in LoS 2).
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2013, 01:52:53 AM »
Someone said (I don't know if in this post) that he resembles more Alucard to a Belmont. But that would make sense, had Legends not be removed from the canon, because Dracula and the Belmonts are related by blood (by the way, it would also make sense in the LoS canon, I'm hoping they include Juste in LoS 2).

Legends should have been canon, IMO.
Hmmm... that is a wish I do not want to make. brrrrr....

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2013, 05:17:37 AM »
LoS 2 would end nicely with Julius making one last run. Far as the in-betweener Belmonts their stories should be set in stone
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Briraka

• Hunter in Training
  • \m/
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2013, 08:49:08 AM »
OR... if we don't take Legends into account, then maybe the Belnades half of his bloodline is a bit more prominent. He can still wield the Vampire Killer and use all those spells. The best of both sides of the family, heh. :rollseyes:

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2013, 02:49:38 PM »
I agree, actually kind of mentioned it in an earlier post. Juste has a design with appeal to both sexes. His clothes look very regal and add the elegance alongside his somewhat calm demeanor. That coldness he seems to show could in fact be inspirations from Alucard's design. A true loner with undying love... That's why I prefer the ending where Juste destroys Maxim.
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2013, 01:01:23 AM »
+1
@son_the_vampire: I also prefer that ending. It's so poetic...
Julius making one last run, and dying heroically, would also be beautifully tragic.

@Shiroi: I'd love to see Legends back into canon, it's one of my favourite stories.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2013, 02:10:53 AM »
+2
@son_the_vampire: I also prefer that ending. It's so poetic...
Julius making one last run, and dying heroically, would also be beautifully tragic.

@Shiroi: I'd love to see Legends back into canon, it's one of my favourite stories.

He was talking about Juste.

As for Julius, your scenario is oh so tragic.... but really beautiful. Then again he was training Curtis as his successor... (stupid Curtis... argh...) Don't worry people, the translation of Ricordanza is moving along well, but I'm still slow.

They should remake Legends and turn it canon.

Offline Skycaptain Steampunk

• Hunter in Training
  • "Eu sunt Dracul!"
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2013, 05:16:51 PM »

To hell with your heresy! You're nothing but a blight on mankind! :rollseyes:

Juste is overrated?  Most people don't seem to like him much at all.  I'd say you're siding with the majority on that one.  Or does he have a big fan base in Spain that I'm not aware of?
is overrated because not peoples enough to hate him, no peoples should like him, if they like the manly warriors.

Tags:

anything