Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Pairing Discussion  (Read 25987 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 09:13:21 AM »
Maria: "You boobs are so... big... can I touch them?"

No, wait... something like that already happened in a game.

Then a portal opens and Time Reaper appears

Time Reaper: Can I join?!
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2013, 12:29:05 AM »
Hahaha!

That's something that would totally fit in Judgment!  :P
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 12:42:55 AM »
RoB Maria X Zacchino
May God forgive me.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2013, 12:50:24 AM »
That depends entirely on Maria, since he clearly showed his romantic interests to her, presenting her roses in repeated occasions.

But... there's something weird with Zacchino.
He seems to fancy Old Axe Armor, also!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2013, 08:25:22 AM »
You've never seem PoR Old Axe Armor artworks? Its a woman inside the armor and this red thing in her helmet being her hair.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 10:17:43 AM »
You've never seem PoR Old Axe Armor artworks? Its a woman inside the armor and this red thing in her helmet being her hair.

That's not her hair. It's true she does have red hair, however the thing on top of the helmet is actually a red feather plume. Lots of decorated medieval armor had such plumes on their helmets.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2013, 01:05:47 PM »
Well, I know that the original Axe Armor had plume in his helmet (I know helmets and hats like that), but I've seen a animation made by fans in Serio's Board (Before it became a forum (random fact: I've made the first post reporting bugs in this board lol)) of Axe Armor removing his helmet and instead of plume it was her hair. I think this animation have been burned in my brain until now, since I never paid enough attention to the official artwork and took this little detail as a serious thing. lol

To anyone wondering what we are talking about:

This actually looks like hair in this case.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 01:09:24 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 03:25:01 PM »
Now I think I remember this artowork, but I'm not sure.

But I think I also remember Axe Armor's in-game voice, and I believe it was a man's voice. If that's the case, that's a developing mistake.

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2013, 06:19:45 PM »
But I think I also remember Axe Armor's in-game voice, and I believe it was a man's voice. If that's the case, that's a developing mistake.

You are correct.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35:14 PM »
This actually looks like hair in this case.

That it does, however she needs to be able to move her head freely inside the helmet during combat. And if her hair is sticking out of the top then there's gonna be some serious hair-pulling going on and that would not only painful but distracting too. But considering that the image is using a limited color palette it also lends to the confusion. I think it's more then likely that she's got a short crop rather then long hair due to her wearing a helmet so that she doesn't risk pulling her hair. And speaking of Armors;

Old Axe Armor X Axe Knight. I'd figure they'd make a lovely clanking couple.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2013, 12:43:32 PM »
It could turn out complicated for them, haha! (provided they leave their armors on...).

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2013, 03:39:11 PM »
Medusa x Medusa Heads (What?! You really thought that its originally made for fly at enemies? lol)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2013, 04:08:11 PM »
Medusa Heads X Hunchbacks, that could be something fun to watch (although, not particularly arousing).

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2013, 04:22:29 PM »
I've already said that one xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2013, 04:26:33 PM »
My apologies, sire.
I did not see that  :P

Tags: