Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I hate that asshole Foreign Minister! Hate that guy!  (Read 1728 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
I hate that asshole Foreign Minister! Hate that guy!
« on: December 12, 2012, 03:14:26 AM »
And the saddest thing is that a majority of Israeli citizens would support that asshole on the nearby elections. Damn it! Makes me wanna kick him in the face! In the face!

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/lieberman-invokes-the-holocaust-to-slam-europe-s-israel-policy.premium-1.484168

Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman on Tuesday compared the European Union’s policy toward Israel on the Palestinian issue to the behavior of European countries toward the Jews during the period of the Holocaust.

...In reply, the foreign minister launched into a fierce, and perhaps, unprecedented attack on the EU. “I can tell you what I am not satisfied with,” said Lieberman. “I am not satisfied with the position of Europe, which once again in history is ignoring calls to destroy the state of Israel ... Europe is keeping silent. The call yesterday [Monday], what we saw, is not a condemnation of Hamas statements but rather a call to the heads of Hamas to refrain from incitement. We have already been through this with Europe at the end of the 1930s and in the 1940s.”

In his remarks Lieberman related to the speeches by Hamas political bureau head Khaled Meshal this weekend in Gaza, during the course of which he called for annihilating Israel. Contrary to Lieberman’s statement, along with the condemnation of Israel the European foreign ministers did in fact condemn Meshal’s remarks. “The EU finds inflammatory statements by Hamas leaders that deny Israel's right to exist unacceptable," they declared.

But Lieberman did not stop there. He also addressed the clashes last week between Israel Defense Forces soldiers and Palestinian policemen in Hebron. The foreign minister argued that the soldiers should not have fled but rather should have killed the Palestinian policeman who punched one of them with his fist.

“It is untenable," he said, “to have a situation in which that soldier in Hebron gets punched by a Palestinian policemen and the Palestinian policeman remains alive after that."

Damn it! This guy is my foreign minister! Did he f**king forget that an FM is supposed to be... diplomatic? He's making us all look like war-mongering, ungrateful assholes! If you're reading this, let it be known all we sane people around the country hate that guy. Seriously. He's working overtime to make us lose the friends we still have.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: I hate that asshole Foreign Minister! Hate that guy!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 09:39:22 AM »
Someday soon they'll have laws that will prevent people like him from even being elected into foreign ministry. But for now It'll take people like him to make the rest of the world realize that.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
Re: I hate that asshole Foreign Minister! Hate that guy!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 09:13:31 PM »
And Germany's foreign minister sent him a letter in response along the lines, "You say you are a Jew, but where is the evidence? Show us your papers and your Star of David. You have until next Monday before we have you arrested and placed in a concentration camp!" And then the rest of the E.U. replied, "We do not approve of such letters and condone the German minister's actions." And then Lieberman cried, "NINETEEN-FORTIES! NINETEEN-FORTIES! REMEMBER THE NINETEEN-FORTIES!" To which the U.S. replied, "Op- Op-Op Op- Oppa Gangnam Style!"
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Tags:

anything