Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Gaza terrorists firing mortars from a schoolyard  (Read 4963 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Gaza terrorists firing mortars from a schoolyard
« on: October 31, 2007, 03:22:37 PM »
Just to show you who we are we are dealing with, the Israeli air-force has recently allowed the publication of an aerial record (video) from Gaza, showing a small group of terrorists using a school yard as a cover for firing mortar shells at Israeli cities. The air-force, unable to do anything because of the danger of civilian casualties, await until the terrorists "finish their job" and leave the area before taking them out.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3466387,00.html
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
Re: Gaza terrorists firing mortars from a schoolyard
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 03:43:45 PM »
How brave of them.  ::)

You have to love 'freedom fighters' who don't give a damn about the people they're supposedly 'freeing.'
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Offline efin

• Hunter in Training
    • Castlevania Homebrew Images
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »
In Reply To #2

They pick spots like this (sometimes not so obvious), and then blame everyone else when civilians get hurt or killed.

Offline John Capricorn

• Celebrate good times, c'mon. Celebrate ...etc
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 05:35:40 AM »
That site has too much fear mongering for me to give a damn about.

"WHEN TERROR ATTACKS FIRST ON THE SCENE"

Offline Cypress

• Whip's Memory
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 06:32:10 AM »
I really hate cowards.
-----------------------------------------------
Nowadays you are either a graphics whore or a fanboy. BR is Shank not CV. It is ridiculous to think that it is better than CV. If it was CV then it would be what RE4 is to Resi, a series killer. Dumb it down and make it look pretty. Enough idiots will buy it.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 09:38:26 AM »
Gaza terrorists firing mortars from a schoolyard
Well isn't that classy [/sarcasm]
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 11:15:27 AM »
What a wonderful world we live in

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 05:24:44 AM »
While I'm at it, I want to respond about a group of annoying assholes who call themselves WWW.JTF.ORG .
They claim to be the voice of the right-wing Israelis and Jews in America, but in fact, they are none. They are a bunch of spammers pissing everyone off, they spread useless propaganda,  posting their video on youtube and similar sites, and responding to random Israeli videos both on international and Israeli sites in order to promote their videos.
The fact they picture themselves as pro-Israeli Americans who are the voice of the Jews even though they are not a political movement of any kind only harms the image of Israel and the Jews in general.
It's not their points that piss me off the most, nor their political beliefs. It's the fact they are fucking internet posers.
So if you encounter any responses by them on youtube or any other place, mark them as spam.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 11:29:08 AM »
How brave of them.  ::)

You have to love 'freedom fighters' who don't give a damn about the people they're supposedly 'freeing.'

I think George Carlin said it best: "If firefighters fight fires, and crime fighters fight crime, then what the hell do freedom fighters fight?"

Tags: