Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Best F@$#% Burgers  (Read 17466 times)

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: April 04, 2008, 09:18:14 PM »
BK Stackers

Don't matter if you go double, triple or QUAD, this Burger will kill your insides with greasy death and fuck your sister in the ass, all while beating Contra on hard mode simultaneously. It's fucking good. 2 (or 3 or 4) beef patties with this sick ass sauce, a fuckton of cheese, stitched together with the most bacon I've ever had on a burger. Yum.

Facts:
1000 Calories, 68g Fat, 240mg Cholesterol, 1800mg Sodium!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Sourdough Jack

I pity you east coast / mid-west fucks that don't have Jack in the Box restaurants in your shitty towns. Get with the fucking program and move close to one already. There shit is so fucking good. I always hear people say White Castle and In and Out Burger are the best. Gofuckyourselves!!! If you want good fucking burgers with VARIETY get your fat ass to JIB! Nothing beats the SD Jack, especially if you dip this sexy burger in Frank's Red Hot Sauce! Fuck yeah, I'll take mine with an order of stuffed jalapenos and curly fries.

Facts:
710 Calories, 51g Fat, 75mg Cholesterol, 100% Awesome.

---------------------------------------------------------

Side Note: White Castle may suck my nuts, but Steak N Sheak is one fuckin badass joint I wish I had on my side of the country.

What's your favorite burgers you sons of bitches?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 09:20:46 PM by Think Tank »

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »
Kopp's Frozen Custard is F&(&^(&*(G good:
http://www.kopps.com/

But Pattyburger's the best I've tasted in the Milwaukee area, outside of pub burgers:
http://www.pattyburger.com/

But, both are outdone with a pub burger from MO'S Irish Pub and grill:
http://www.mosirishpub.com/

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 09:59:23 PM »
>.> I got "Five Guys" around here, and they make good burgers and hotdogs... I think I can do without.

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
Re: Best F@$#% Burgers
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 10:11:29 PM »
In Reply To #1

But White Castle is the best. You're just eating meat slapped between two pieces of bread; White Castle hamburgers are soggy with pure magic.

But yeah those BK Stackers are pretty much Godburgers. They can kill lesser men. >_>
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 10:30:38 PM »
There's two steak 'n Shake's in southeastern wisconsin, but both are 45+ minute drives from my house.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
Re: Best F@$#% Burgers
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 11:40:32 PM »
We have a local joint round here called Nu Way. They boil their hamburger to make the meat crumbly and slap it between buns with cheese and onions. Pretty good, but don't expect a decent meal if your take-out requires anything more than a 10 minute drive.

Also homemade root beer for the fucking win.

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2008, 12:56:39 AM »
I love Jack in the box's ultimate cheeseburger.

1010 calories, 71 grams of fat, 125 grams cholesterol, 1580 grams of sodium!

Half a pound of beef never tasted so good smothered in cheese with ketchup and mustard. mmmmm  makes me wanna go out to my 24 jack in the box and get one thinkin' about it. Grew up around it w/ over 560 in my state (texas). One of the best damn fast food places  around. BK also kicks ass too, their stackers and mustard whoppers are hard to beat.

In Reply To #1

But White Castle is the best. You're just eating meat slapped between two pieces of bread; White Castle hamburgers are soggy with pure magic.

White castle is good but I've never been a big fan of mini burgers, too much bun not enough meat.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 01:17:47 AM by The Last Belmont »
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2008, 01:46:37 AM »
I really like Steak and Shake, and butter burgers from Culver's are awesome.

I wished BK still had their Texas Double Whopper. Those were awesome.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Darth Cariss

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 02:28:33 AM »
In Reply To #1

I live in the mid-west and we have Jack in the Box.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 05:20:14 AM »
To hell with those fast food joints, I have a place near work called Ground Pati, one big ass burger topped with sauteed onions, raw onions, sauteed mushrooms, a ton of cheese to make Kraft envious, and enough A-1 steak sauce to make the burgers bottom bun nearly fall apart in your hand. If you don't fight to hold the burger together with sheer strength, it'll overpower your sorry ass and fall apart.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 06:51:23 AM »
Someone was drunk/angry when they made this topic. Anyway!

I ate Wendy's the other night for the first time in a while, and it got me extremely sick. I'll save you all from the details..

The diner down the road from me makes the best burgers I've ever tasted. It's just too bad that they are really damn expensive =/ It's worth it though sometimes.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2008, 07:58:17 AM »
Come down to Pasadena, Texas and there are some of the best burgers from HoneyBee deli & Ham.

better than all those fast foods.

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 08:21:05 AM »
McDonalds and Dairy Queen are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to burgers.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 08:22:55 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 11:18:11 AM »
In Reply To #7

What the hell? Where did you get that picture? In Arizona the Ultimate Cheeseburgers look nothing like that. I'm pretty sure Jack in the Box doen't use sesame seed buns for anything, and there is only 2 beef patties on it. Also, the BACON Ultimate Cheeseburger is a little more fucking ultimate + substitute the bun for sourdough bread = bomb.

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »
That first BK stacker picture looks really fucking disgusting... Do you actually eat those, Think Tank?
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Tags:

anything