Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Avengers 2 Teaser Trailer  (Read 3206 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: October 23, 2014, 08:57:05 AM »

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 11:36:21 AM »
If they are trying to do the Civil War in this second movie like it seems, they are nuts.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 12:14:04 PM »
Popular theory is that Civil War is going to start in Avengers 2 and play out in the next few movies finally culmination with Thanos finally making his appearance in Avengers 3.
"Stuff and things."

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 03:34:57 PM »
While I'm excited here's what's going to happen. It's going to get released in Europe like a month before it's released in the States and everyone is going to be talking about it while I'm sitting here not trying to read spoilers. I'm sure they do it for a reason but it's always annoyed me.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 03:36:18 PM »
Popular theory is that Civil War is going to start in Avengers 2 and play out in the next few movies finally culmination with Thanos finally making his appearance in Avengers 3.

Hopefully that is why Marvel is aggressively trying to regain the rights to Spiderman at least.

We already know that Xmen and Fantastic Four aren't going to be given up anytime soon.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 04:09:01 PM »
Hopefully that is why Marvel is aggressively trying to regain the rights to Spiderman at least.

What Im missing here, since when Spider-man isnt from Marvel?

If they plan to do Civil War so soon, they are losing a lot of potential and opportunities to show another villains and stories.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 04:18:37 PM »
He is but he's owned by I believe Sony while Avengers is Disney

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 05:14:30 PM »
What Im missing here, since when Spider-man isnt from Marvel?

If they plan to do Civil War so soon, they are losing a lot of potential and opportunities to show another villains and stories.

What happened was that back around 2000 before Marvel had their own movie studio (which started with Iron Man I think) or was bought by Disney they signed away the film rights to a lot of their franchises to different movie studios. The studios keep the exclusive right to make movies with these characters as long as new movies with them come out every few years. This is why the X-Men aren't in the Avengers movies- the X-Men movie rights are held by Fox, meanwhile the movie rights to Spider-Man are held by Sony. Marvel had also leased out the movie rights to Daredevil, Blade and I think the Hulk back in the day to but has since gotten all those back.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 11:50:22 PM »
Oh yeah, Cap's gonna go to Wakanda since his shield was damaged.
I think the civil war arc would be appealing to the audiences, but it is a shame since the other marvel heroes (xmen, spidey...) are not there.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2014, 04:31:10 AM »
Oh yeah, Cap's gonna go to Wakanda since his shield was damaged.
I think the civil war arc would be appealing to the audiences, but it is a shame since the other marvel heroes (xmen, spidey...) are not there.

Yep, finally Black Panther. (We need more good black super-heroes)

Also if any of you get a chance and want to see how crossover team ups would work in the Marvel Cinematic Universe check out Marvel Universe Live on tour. That show was awesome!

What happened was that back around 2000 before Marvel had their own movie studio (which started with Iron Man I think) or was bought by Disney they signed away the film rights to a lot of their franchises to different movie studios. The studios keep the exclusive right to make movies with these characters as long as new movies with them come out every few years. This is why the X-Men aren't in the Avengers movies- the X-Men movie rights are held by Fox, meanwhile the movie rights to Spider-Man are held by Sony. Marvel had also leased out the movie rights to Daredevil, Blade and I think the Hulk back in the day to but has since gotten all those back.

Recently Marvel gained The Punisher, Ghost Rider, Blade and Daredevil back. There is a new movie script done for Blade but I think they are trying to find a new actor and no plans of doing the movie just yet. (Sniff)

Daredevil has a new series coming on Netflix produced by Marvel/Disney..

Also on a side note, I loved Ray Stevenson as The Punisher.

On a 2nd side note 2 words Marvel Knights, and R rated Marvel Movies.....at least on Netflix
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 10:06:31 AM by darkmanx_429 »

Tags: