Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Mega Music  (Read 2316 times)

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« on: October 28, 2014, 09:32:54 PM »
I'm pretty sure there were some Mega Man fans here...maybe you haven't already heard of The Megas?  They've recomposed many of the MM level themes and written lyrics based on the boss represented...it's pretty awesome, says I!  They've done MM 1, 2, and 3 so far.  Rumor I've heard is they'll be doing 9 and 10 next...which kinda makes me sad.  I had hoped they'd go through the 6 titles on the NES before anything else...just because I played those 6 all the time growing up, and I'd love to hear their versions of those bosses before they get tired of this gig!
Here are a few of my favorites...well, actually, I really like them all, so instead of listing them all, here are just a few to listen to:

Evolution of Circuitry - Elec Man - Entertainment System & The Megas

The Megas - Metal Dance

The Megas - Annihilation of Monsteropolis

The Megas - You've Sparked a War/Sparkman

The Megas - Can't Stop the Top

Harder Than Steel - The Megas - History Repeating: Red

Offline Mike Belmont

• Castlevania Fan since 1995
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 11:45:02 AM »
It is awesome music, indeed :D.

I mentioned in other thread that Michiru Yamane will be at a videogame music concert in Monterrey NL, Mexico (she will be in Mexico City in another presentation too). Well, The Megas will be at the VCON, too (the concert I mentioned). Now I heard some of their music, I have to say that I want to live in Monterrey again!!!
"This whip, and my kinsmen will destroy you some day. From this day on, the Belmont clan will hunt the night"

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 01:56:46 PM »
I love it, and would love for them to go through as many games as possible!  Besides the fact that they've got great music, they're also presenting a new form of what already was great music, and the lyrics are pretty clever and sometimes even funny!  I could totally rock out and "headbang" to some of this stuff...no matter how much of a "nerd" it makes me!

Tags:

anything