Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Carmilla Fan Game (new ideas)  (Read 3498 times)

Offline Zydalc

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
Carmilla Fan Game (new ideas)
« on: August 22, 2019, 09:48:51 PM »
Hello, I think you might be aware of a few prior threads I've made in the past about Carmilla and since I can't bump them up which goes against forum rules, I've decided to make a new thread especially I now have new ideas how a Carmilla game or rather a game based on the Karnsteins would work.

Basically I've been looking at the first Lecarde Chronicles game and I thought, "what if you took the Von Vilhems and replaced with the Karnsteins?" which basically the main character is Laura whose a young monster hunter which Baron Vordenberg employs her to hunt down the Karnsteins who are kidnapping villagers and use them for blood sacrifices and sending undead and demons to terrorize villagers, so the young huntress sets off her task who then she eventually crosses paths with the titular Lesbian vampire which she awakens from her coffin full of blood which there's (rather sexual) tension between between them of course which much later Carmilla then reveals she had a falling out with her own family particularly the main antagonist of the game being her father Count Karnstein (based on the Hammer film "Lust for a Vampire") and she too is willing aid Laura in her quest.

Basically the game is kinda similar to the Lecarde Chronicles where you go around Stryia to retrive parts of the Karnstein family crest (maybe there could be something different) to enter the Karnstein castle which the rest of the Karnstein family members are bosses until you face Count Karnstein himself.

This is one idea I have in my mind currently which of course some of which is based on earlier Hammer films and the Web Series of course which another idea could set in modern times in a university whose Dean is no other Carmilla's mother "Marcella Karnstein" and Count Karnstein pretty much controls the entirety of Styria including Gratz which perhaps the Karnstein family castle is hidden deep in the heart of "Silas University" that is.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 09:53:59 PM by Zydalc »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 09:17:31 AM »
I remember, vaguely though.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything