Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: ZURPG|Basically an online Pen & Paper RPG set in the ZeldaVerse, some CV as well  (Read 3714 times)

Offline FireSeraphim

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
I suppose most of you been wondering where the heck I went all this time, eh? well last year (around october) I found and joined ZURPG, an Online Pen & Paper RPG, Well I been playing it (and doing some DMing in it as well) for quite a while now.

Here's the "What is ZURPG" thread: http://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/thread-11.html

Anyways as I said I been playing it (Christopher Belmont is my Character in there) and DMing a few quests for other players (as you could guess I am currently running a CV related story arc in ZURPG). Windstrike and Sephiroth happen to be the masterminds behind the entire system and if you have any further question you can find out more via reading the forum threads (we use the forum itself as a quest database, a monster database, a master rulebook, a character sheet storage, and an item database).

Usually sessions of ZURPG tend to be 2 to 3 hours long and take place between Friday to Monday. We do the actual RPG stuff in #ZURPG on irc.lunarnet.org and have a chat channel in #ZUchat on the same network. As it currently stands Windstrike and I are looking for more potential players (and dungeonmasters to boot) and would gladly appreciate it if you check it out.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 09:24:49 PM by FireSeraphim »

Offline FireSeraphim

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
No responses. Seriously? I would think that people would be coming to this thread in droves rather than the measly 35 views it has now. Especially considering that this should be interesting and exciting to people.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 05:17:55 AM by FireSeraphim »

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Most people here, I think, do not have the time to set 2-3 hours aside during weekends.

Offline FireSeraphim

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
@Shiroi Koumori: I suppose you're right but I am still hoping that some of you guys would consider joining me over at ZURPG. As I have mentioned in the OP Windstrike and I need some extra dungeonmasters to free us up so we can focus on getting more work done (making inventory for shops, making level 30, 40 and Level 50 tier spells, items and weapons; I have some work on my end as well such as fleshing out all the towns in ZURPG's version of Romania, (A realm added to ZURPG by me) getting Dracula's minions stats written up, planning the next quest in my Dracula Story arc for ZURPG (the quest I'm working on happens to be a crossover with ZURPG's next main storyarc "Hidden Duality")) I would help windstrike more but I have quite a few things on my platter as well such as a couple of
non-ZURPG side projects. I tried contact Highwind Dragoon about ZURPG but he blocked me for some reason. I think having Highwind on board would really be a godsend since he clearly knows how to DM (his Villa RP is still the best freeform RP I have ever participated in, even if I have not partook in it in a long time)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 11:49:42 PM by FireSeraphim »

Offline FireSeraphim

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Just bumping this so those of you who might be interested will know that we have a quest session coming up soon. there's still plenty of time before that happens though.

anything