Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Terminator Genisys Teaser  (Read 3038 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: December 03, 2014, 12:20:02 PM »
http://news.moviefone.com/2014/12/03/terminator-genisys-teaser/

I have high hopes for this movie not to bomb.

T2 is one of my all-time favorite movies and still holds up action wise today.

I hope it's the original T-1000 from T2. That's character's so iconic, but Robert Patrick totally made that character!

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 01:33:31 PM »
Sarah, John, and Reece all in the same movie? I don't know how they're going to do that, but I hope it's not a bore-fest like Salvation.
Then again, I watched Salvation only like for the first half hour before turning it off in boredom. It seems like the creators put so much efforts into the plot that they forgot terminator was all about the action and the special effects. The first two terminators had both action and an interesting, though simple storyline. The third one had hardly any plot at all, and yet was much more loyal to what made terminator great than salvation.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 01:48:02 PM by Mooning Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 03:06:25 PM »
Sarah, John, and Reece all in the same movie? I don't know how they're going to do that, but I hope it's not a bore-fest like Salvation.
Then again, I watched Salvation only like for the first half hour before turning it off in boredom. It seems like the creators put so much efforts into the plot that they forgot terminator was all about the action and the special effects. The first two terminators had both action and an interesting, though simple storyline. The third one had hardly any plot at all, and yet was much more loyal to what made terminator great than salvation.

Don't forget the horrible casting of Christian Bale as John Connor and I like Bale but not in this.
The special effects in Salvation were amazing.
I liked the plot of Salvation, but was it took liberties with the legacy that didn't quite connect with the fans.
I totally agree with T3 being closer to the original 2 movies then Salvation.
I miss James Cameron on the series.
I also enjoyed Sarah Connor Chronicles, wish that series got picked back up.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 11:48:45 AM »
http://www.theverge.com/2014/12/4/7329187/terminator-genisys-trailer-video

Ok, I will spend money to watch this. I hate recasting, but lots of nods to T2 and T1 and solid actors.

My thoughts:

Probably will do pretty well. Emilia Clarke is a good teen Sarah Connor. Giving a good Linda Hamilton nod.

Don't like the Kale Reese casting, been working out in a post apocalyptic future and eating MRE'S to look like a body builder..meh

Better John Connor casting this time around.

Byung-hun Lee at a T-1000. Awesome, but I miss Robert Patrick. Don't know why they couldn't cg him in parts like Arnold.

Hopefully they explain the creation of the T-1000.

Oh yeah, Arnold is back.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 11:53:38 AM by darkmanx_429 »

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 09:05:52 PM »
Staring 11th Doctor and Daenerys Targaryen

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 03:33:59 AM »
CGI young Arnold? Holy crap. :rollseyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN253RLDdM8
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 09:31:57 AM »
I must be the only alien that didn't really see anything to get excited about in that trailer.
I dunno, seems cheap to basically just do the same thing that was done with Star Trek.
And the number of Terminators running around was off-putting to me.
"Stuff and things."

Tags: