Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: People messing with the respect points  (Read 28755 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Re: People messing with the respect points
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2013, 03:26:33 AM »
And you do well in not having a cell phone, life is much les stressing without one  :)

I am working a lot of extra hours due to complications in life and work, so it's nice to have a place to relax in between books (tax books).
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2013, 05:24:05 AM »
+1
Bloodreign's job consists of chasing kids with a stick, yelling at them to get off his lawn. Even if he's on someone else's lawn.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2013, 03:46:20 PM »
Bloodreign's job consists of chasing kids with a stick, yelling at them to get off his lawn. Even if he's on someone else's lawn.

This involves old people's delusions thinking he was in a retro gaming world and if he hits a kid he will receive some bonus points?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2013, 05:03:20 PM »
I use to work graveyard at Walmart five nights a week. That was a bother.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2013, 04:21:53 AM »
+1
Walmart have a graveyard in your country?
Cool!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2013, 04:34:22 AM »
Ha ha, no. :p
"Graveyard" as in graveyard shift, the very early morning hours when most people are asleep. Also known as overnights.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2013, 04:44:08 AM »
+1
Ha ha, no. :p
"Graveyard" as in graveyard shift, the very early morning hours when most people are asleep. Also known as overnights.
Oh, haha! It was too good to be true!
I'm a little weird, but sometimes I like to visit ancient graveyards in my country when I go to the cities, and look at the beautiful art in tombs and graves from 19th century and older, and the walls full of plants and all that.
I also love to visit ancient churchs, and everything in that spirit, you get the point.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2013, 05:46:06 AM »
I feel bad vibes whenever i visit graveyards in my country.

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2013, 06:13:47 AM »
+1
Graveyards are usually a serene sight.

Except maybe the ones that have those weird tombstones Russian mobsters get for themselves.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2013, 02:20:24 PM »
I lament the ability to see people's respect tally.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2013, 02:37:46 PM »
My high school had a graveyard on school grounds.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »
+1
Oh, haha! It was too good to be true!
I'm a little weird, but sometimes I like to visit ancient graveyards in my country when I go to the cities, and look at the beautiful art in tombs and graves from 19th century and older, and the walls full of plants and all that.
I also love to visit ancient churchs, and everything in that spirit, you get the point.

I love visiting graveyards for the same reasons, plus they make me feel so calm....
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2013, 03:03:35 PM »
Lazer tag in a graveyard is a good time.
The worst monsters are human.

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2013, 06:04:23 PM »
I love visiting graveyards for the same reasons, plus they make me feel so calm....
Me too. I feel like I'm in another era. The same when I'm in cathedrals and old churches.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2013, 07:39:17 PM »
eeeh the happiness shines in this topic :D

Everything comes full circle

Tags:

anything