Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Halloween! 2016  (Read 15695 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2016, 06:26:51 PM »
Happy Halloween here! 6:26 PM where I'm at. Although the kids are getting more of an early start this year then last.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2016, 02:25:57 AM »
Have since since part 2 and liked it better, totally black, pure over the top 1980s gross out comedy.

TCM2 is a lot of fun. Doesn't hold a candle to the original, but it's a good way to do a sequel—something completely different.

H'weentober finale. I didn't get around to many of the ones I planned on seeing, but at 50 movies (that number being a happy accident), it's way more than I've watched in previous years.

42. Cannibal Holocaust (1980, dir. Ruggero Deodato)
43. Madman (1982, dir. Joe Giannone)
44. Audition (1999, dir. Takashi Miike)
45. The Lords of Salem (2012, dir. Rob Zombie)
46. FleshEater (1988, dir. Bill Hinzman)
47. Horror of Dracula (1958, dir. Terence Fisher)
48. The Exorcist (1973, dir. William Friedkin)
49. Hocus Pocus (1993, dir. Kenny Ortega)
50. Body Bags (1993, dirs. John Carpenter, Tobe Hooper)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2016, 07:29:29 AM »
That's me in my self-made Captain Nemo costume.

And with some local freaks at a cool bar in London.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 07:31:21 AM by Mooning Freddy »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline redrum

• Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »
You look horrific, good job! How you did this mask? I can't distinguish if its some kind of leather or fabric.(Its already 01:23 here)

it's a fabric part of the costume, i did away with it for most of the weekend in order to ᴄᴏɴ~sᴜᴍᴇ.
also, no pockets or pee-hole for the costume, so my assistant had to carry everything...

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2016, 06:19:58 PM »
Including your pee?
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2016, 07:31:29 PM »
This wasn't exactly on Halloween but a day or two before. This is what my sister and I dressed up as for a church Halloween party haha. Only a handful of people got who we were too. Not to mention you can tell we both don't smoke by the way we have our fake cigs.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2016, 12:49:04 PM »
"Bring out the gimp!"
Oh man, your costume is spot on.
Guess church people are not fucked up enough to recognize your characters.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags:

anything