Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: AND NOW A WORD FRAAHHHMM-!... Me  (Read 6415 times)

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: January 16, 2009, 12:28:04 PM »
;D

Hello.

Well folks, it has been brought to my attention that some of the things I say around these boards may be a tad offensive for younger viewers. Which oddly enough made me feel quite proud of myself. - Shows ye've been payin' attention! But the bottom line is that a line was crossed which I might have shown a bit more respect towards. . . . Despite the fact that I hopped, skipped and mounted it more than a few times already in the past. So, what that said, I thought I would open up the floor for discussion of one of my favorite-est, most dearly beloved words in the English dictionary. Hell, in any language. - -

- N A K E D ! -

Yeh-heh-hess, NAKED! I love the word naked. It's brilliant. I mean just saying it! Really. Come on, try it with me. ~ Nnn-ay-kid!  :D Ya see? See how good that feels? I mean, seriously! It's something we all enjoy, and not just saying of course. Many of us look forward to seeing nudity. - To seeing someone naked. Still, others enjoy life much more when they are, in fact, naked themselves. Hey, I am not only more relaxed and at ease mentally when I have no clothing on, I actually feel a whole lot sexier and content with myself as a person. No, really. I never lack for people to remind me that I look good, but I never really believe it myself until I am truly and utterly bare.

But getting back to the word itself, let us consider this children. - Naked. Say it aloud, and it tends to get a very very positive response from others around you, doesn't it? It's just one of those feel-good words, man. Hee heee! It's better than sex. I mean it. Sex just sounds so plain and uninteresting compared to naked. Really, compare the two. Compare 'naked' to 'sex.' ~ Ssehh-ucks. Isn't that just so bland? Seh-ucks! I mean, really! Such a small and simple word to describe something so universally fanta-bulous. Sex? SE-E-EX??!?! If I could pick a word to desrcibe the incomparable joy of that activity I would call it supermutha-fudge-alistic-exponensha-whoop-WOOO!!! [crowd roars]

*stands panting hard*

...Well... Anyway... Yeah. Naked. Love the word. Love what it stands for. And ahh, not to brag or boast or, you know, toot my own tweeter, but....  :) I happen to have a really nice backside. So-o-o-o... That's all I gotta' say. *blows a kiss* Guh'night kids! Be good, ask questions, and embrace nudity. It is a very, very good thing.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: AND NOW A WORD FRAAHHHMM-!... Me
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 08:01:43 PM »
..Well... Anyway... Yeah. Naked. Love the word. Love what it stands for... Be good, ask questions, and embrace nudity. It is a very, very good thing.

FAIL.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 12:11:17 AM by A n t r a x x »

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 01:15:07 AM »
Man what a character, never fails to get a good laugh out of me.  ;D

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 08:02:35 PM »
*falls over laughing*

Speaking of which, Bloody, your Mega Man icon was dancing in perfect time to Madonna's "Material Girl" on the radio just now. Friggin' priceless!! XD

*falls back down in fits of giggles*

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »
Heh, I borrowed him from lord knows where as every Mega Man icon I found was too tiny, this one happened to be dancing and I remember Paavo using one similar to this at one time, so I had to have it.

Offline Giz

• Also Sprach Zarathustra
  • Forsaken
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 11:05:56 PM »
FAIL.
Ah! An excellent observation! However I must ask, I thought this was thread was on NAKEDNESS not a thread of self-contained, self-describing posts? That makes yours seem quite irrelevant to me, to be perfectly honest.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 11:09:40 PM by Giz »
-----------
If there's anything that would make me hate the classic Castlevania games, it most certainly isn't the games themselves; but rather, that ignorant fraction of their fanbase.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 11:29:04 PM »
The point is she said "naked" is the word, and then used "nudity".  :P

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 12:02:26 AM »
In Reply To #7

Dabat du dabat... babbat.

Offline Giz

• Also Sprach Zarathustra
  • Forsaken
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 09:34:23 AM »
They mean the same thing, hon.  ;)
-----------
If there's anything that would make me hate the classic Castlevania games, it most certainly isn't the games themselves; but rather, that ignorant fraction of their fanbase.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 10:20:18 PM »
The next day... my alarm went off and I --

GIZzed in mah pants.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 08:13:36 AM »
In Reply To #10

love that song

LBPHeretic

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 11:15:41 AM »
It seems wonders will never cease. Once again, I'm seeing Antraxx and Giz butting heads. You two argue and carry on like an old married couple sometimes. It always seems to be a bad bout of one person pointing out the most trivial of inconsistencies in the other person's post. ::)

Give it up, guys. Please endeavor to get along. ;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 11:20:40 AM by LBPHeretic »

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2009, 03:39:56 AM »
It just does not feel genuine hearing that plea for peace coming from you with the face of Dr. House looking back at me, El B.

And yeah, I'm

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 08:52:02 AM »
BOOBS

LBPHeretic

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 09:54:14 AM »
In Reply To #13

Yes, because my avatar and signature pictures reflect my actual personality. Who knows, maybe I'm actually Dr. Gregory House incognito. Who would have thought that he would be a Castlevania fan? Then again, he is seen playing video games in several episodes of House, M.D. :P

Oh, I just realized I sort of sound like a jerk in this post. At the very least my demeanor, at this point in time, validates the subject matter of my avatar and signature pictures. ;D
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 10:00:49 AM by LBPHeretic »

Tags: