Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: AND NOW A WORD FRAAHHHMM-!... Me  (Read 6415 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 11:43:13 PM »
In Reply To #13

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the word Naked. In essence Naked discribs exposed. It's truth and truth is beauty. Just like the universe, it's beautiful and that's the truth. Just like Naked. :D

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »
In Reply To #16

I agree. I say stuff to ppl sometimes and theyre like "thats mean" and Im like "nothin mean about the truth"

Offline Belmont-confidant

• Servant to the Holy Blood
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: AND NOW A WORD FRAAHHHMM-!... Me
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 06:55:25 PM »
i find more pleasure thinking about the words hysterectomy and tworsion. When I hear naked, I think vulnerable.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 10:42:01 AM »
That's also true but once your exposed there's no more secrets and soon the feeling of vulnerability goes away and you are no longer afraid of who you are. No matter what everyone else say.  :)

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2009, 10:28:18 PM »
I'm one of those types that doesn't equate certain words to others the vast majority of the time. I don't say naked when I mean vulnerable and vice-versa, just as I don't say impacted when I mean affected or concept when I mean idea. And if that seems in any way ambiguous to anybody, you can color me tickled pink.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Tags: