Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I went to my long-abandoned DeviantArt account and... well...  (Read 10042 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: I went to my long-abandoned DeviantArt account and... well...
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2017, 05:58:15 PM »
@beingthehero

That's cute  :)

@Mooning Freddy

That's kinda my teen aged years as well. Life just sorta passed me by during those times. Of course it didn't help that being learning disable prompted social anxiety in me, thus making it hard to relate to others. I did have friends but at least half of them were not who I thought they were. And betrayal is something I very much loath. Had a great childhood as things like LEGO, Ghostbusters, and Nintendo kept me hella entertained. But my teen aged life was never the exciting one that most other people got to experience either  :-\ Still don't have any significant other in my life. At least you were given the chance to experience it so it's not all that bad eh?  ;)

"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 10:01:35 PM »
@X and @Mooning Freddy
Yeah, me too. I hate my high school days with all the bullies targeting me.
Things got way better when I entered college.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »
I have a DeviantArt account.

http://chichichichipndale.deviantart.com/

It's not long-abandoned tho.

Tags: