Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Nightkeep (2D indie platformer)  (Read 6794 times)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 07:09:34 PM »
It mentions moving and dodging but not attack and jump

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 10:25:17 PM »
Any feedback @the testplay?

fairly solid controls. I had no real issues playing. I noticed that the jump is measured by how much or little you press the jump command. It's not a bad thing mind you. In fact it could help with administrating strategy within the game itself.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Nightale

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2016, 01:27:20 AM »
releasing tech demo, but it has some issues which should be changed. Anyway I think no one will finish it, so.

http://www.megafileupload.com/7ikm/Nightkeep_test.zip

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2016, 11:21:41 AM »
Im not sure exactly what I did lol. But in the starting room. I went to the left and it went back to the start screen. When I hit enter again I was in the game again but in a different room. I explored til I got some pink ghost boss and he killed me. Then it seemed like I got stuck in a loading loop. It said loading please wait and I could see the character in the top left corner and itd just do that over and over. Fade in... loading... char in top corner... repeat. I had to close it with task manager

Offline Nightale

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2016, 01:20:57 AM »
ya it's alpha tech demo, I didnt fix a lot of issues in this version, these things were checked.
edit: i will move to creative fan stuff. Please Delete.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 11:28:40 PM by Nightale »

Tags: