Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Accidentally Formated my Back up disk  (Read 2063 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« on: July 25, 2015, 03:27:29 AM »
Yesterday, i was going to format my pc and accidentally, i chose the wrong hdd and formated him with everything i ever had. Any good free program to use for  recovery? I tried unformat, but while it finds the files, they are all messed up and renamed to file*****. It will take 1 month to find out what file is what!!!! I tried also get data back for ntfs and while at the past it has done miracles and saved my butt twice, now it doesn't work, it wont find anything,  so any help would be apreciated!!!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Accidentally Formated my Back up disk
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 11:25:07 PM »
Hmm...would EaseUS Partition Recovery work?? I just recently used their cloning program to update my main drive to an SSD...worked without a hitch. Not sure about their recovery program, though...
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Accidentally Formated my Back up disk
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 12:57:45 AM »
I found Remo Recovery, i have got most of of my pictures and videos back, now i'm looking how to recover my programs.
Ruler of Chaos

Tags:

anything