Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Who saw TF3 Dark of the Moon?  (Read 2863 times)

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: July 02, 2011, 02:38:51 PM »
Just wondering what people thought of TF3. Personally, I saw the 2d version of it with my wife yesterday and thought it was the best of the series. Sure it has some flaws (what movie doesn't), but it got a standing ovation at the end, Leonard Nimoy was the shit and cool to see him back in Transformers again, it was actually REALLY funny this time around, and my wife enjoyed it too! I think between Xmen and Transformers they are the best movie's of the summer! I am going to watch the 3d version of it this week after the rush. Now bring on The Dark Knight Rises!

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 03:13:55 PM »
Saw it in 2D too, and I really enjoyed the visual effects. Story and acting were pretty average however.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 03:15:45 PM »
I'm really unsure if I want to see this. I love the old cartoon, but I thought the first one was only ok, and the second was complete garbage. Though I am so glad they got rid of Megan Fox though...

What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 04:10:36 PM »
yeah Im glad shes gone too. I havent seen the new one yet. I thought the first one was pretty good and the 2nd horrible. Im sittin here right now wearin an optimus prime tshirt from the 80s so that should tell ya a lil about my history with the series lol. I still cant stand the new designs of the robot forms tho

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 11:11:50 PM »
Megan Fox left on the grounds in that working for Michael Bay was like working for Adolf Hitler. That's about what I heard.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 12:45:33 AM »
more like she talked shit about him after tf2 and he shit canned her

Tags: transformers tf3 dark moon