Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Showing my superiority  (Read 11441 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: September 12, 2007, 08:39:46 AM »
...in that I've been here since the ezboard Dungeon forum in 2000, and you should all give me blowjobs. :o

I would've posted on the board that The Castlevania Dungeon had BEFORE the ezboard one, but I thought it looked too ugly and cluttered so I never bothered. I posted on the Konami of America boards instead. :3

So how long have YOU been a Dungeon poster? I refrain from using the "Dungeonite" name since that was made by us now-ICVDers back in the day and I feel it applies to only us. ;)
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:42:41 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

LBPHeretic

Re: Showing my superiority
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 08:46:35 AM »
In Reply To #1

I've been visiting the Castlevania Dungeon and its forums at least since 1998. Perhaps, even earlier than that. I was a member of the CVDF EZBoard forums at one point. However, when it was changed to ForumPlanet I didn't rejoin until 2005. I merely LURKED MOAR, in the shadows, until I saw a post I had to reply to. It's funny that it took so long. ;)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 08:54:57 AM »
That is a pretty long time to wait. :o I was giddy as can be to have the ForumPlanet board created, since we didn't have ICVD at the time, and Loki nuked the ezboard CVDF, so we really had no place to post.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Think Tank

• usually posts while intoxicated
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2007, 10:30:54 AM »
Well, I've been visiting the dungeon since 98, but didn't post on th forums till 2002. My current account there was created in 2004, but before that I went by The Jeddak of the Tharx, though didn't post much. That was in my "you're a geek if you post at a CV message board" phase.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2007, 11:02:47 AM »
+1
I used to lurk here 'n there back in the day, then I joined but never used to post. I've been active for like 2 yrs now tho

Offline Ralph

• Professional Lurker
  • Master Hunter
  • Hai.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Ralphy's Nonsense
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 11:19:33 AM »
Been a lurker for years, didn't create my forum account until 2001.
A wild Ralph appears.
Wild Ralph uses Teleport.

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 11:23:41 AM »
I didn't start posting at the forum until 2001.  I can't say exactly when I started coming to the site, but I know I first started browsing the internet in 1996 and I saw SotN in 1997, reaffirming my love for the series.  So I'd imagine it was late 97 when I started lurking around the site.

Offline Xain

• FIRE! FIRE!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 11:51:30 AM »
I can't recall when i started visiting the site but i was lurking the forums a few months before LoI came out. I then joined some time after it's release but then lost interest after a few months. Came back after a while and lurked for a year or so before i joined again. it funny though, as i think about it, i may have joined around the time CoD came out....go figure that one out.

MM Battle Network Sig Project. And on the third day, Dr. Light said, "Let there be Roll."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 12:43:44 PM »
Bwahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!
I've been torturing the teens on the so-called Castlevania Dungeon for two years, uh, generations. Those little bastards seeked to destroy me, they thought that they could escape from my wrath to this other dimension, and start a new life...How wrong they were. Oh no, I won't leave my little babies. Freddy's back, once again, to haunt you in your dreams until you won't know what is dream and what is reality, and as you are led to your bloody grave, Freddy is once again given life!  ;D
Long live the Hall of Horrors, the Castlevania Dungeon!
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 12:58:42 PM »
I've been lurking around the dungeon and all of it's beautiful information since 98, didn't bother to make a forum account, yet alone visit the forums until last year, I think? D:

But I had my MGN(metalgear.net) account since 98, and when I saw the old Forum was the Forum Planet one like MGN, well...I just used that again and called it good?

Platinum Armor

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2007, 02:44:15 PM »
I've been her on the forums since 2004 or 2005.
I'm not quite sure but I think 2005.

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2007, 11:25:23 AM »
I've been here since 2003.

Offline ProtoBelmont

• is not a newbie
  • Hunter in Training
  • I am the voice inside your head
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2007, 12:33:00 PM »
In Reply To #12
That's the year I turned into a secret ninja and spied on the old forums. Then came 2004... I became addicted to Diablo 2/LoD for a whole year, which was all I ever did. So in all, I left viewing CVD for pleasures of doing 140 Baal runs a day!

Then in 2005 I threw off my ninja disguise, put on some shiny silver plate male, valiantly came in as a total newb and the rest is history. Or what will be destroyed of it now anyways.  :P

Offline CastleToastM

• Toast Fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Waffles are pretty great
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (NDS)
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 01:44:27 AM »
I've had an account for a year now, but I've been active for only have that time, however, so I'm rather new. Kinda. ;D

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 05:15:27 PM »
hmm coulda swore I posted here...

Anyway Ive been here since before SoTN came out but I just havent posted much or a lot or ever for a number of years there.

Tags:

anything