Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania : The Complete Choronicles ????  (Read 113732 times)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: Castlevania : The Complete Choronicles ????
« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2011, 02:22:47 PM »
Sony pretty much has the rights to the chronicles games, the only real game they haven't brought over is.....

GREAT SCOTT!

Castlevania Complete Chronicles is Castlevania the Arcade for PSMove!

Proof: Chronicles are remakes of localized games, many people overlook that and assume that all games are subject to it.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #241 on: September 20, 2011, 03:03:01 PM »
Wow, that's not even true.
What you are saying is not factual, but only coincidental, and conjecture at best.

And what you just said about Chronicles, that isn't proof at all!
Chronicles (PSX) is hardly a remake, and there was no localization done, as there was no text dialogue (and the original's file select screen was in English).
Rondo of Blood's DXC is indeed a remake... but it's not a remake of a localized game, as it's a remake of a japanese game.
In fact, both "Chronicle" games are remakes of non-USA-released titles, localized in their newer versions.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #242 on: September 20, 2011, 03:26:55 PM »
Wow, that's not even true.
What you are saying is not factual, but only coincidental, and conjecture at best.

And what you just said about Chronicles, that isn't proof at all!
Chronicles (PSX) is hardly a remake, and there was no localization done, as there was no text dialogue (and the original's file select screen was in English).
Rondo of Blood's DXC is indeed a remake... but it's not a remake of a localized game, as it's a remake of a japanese game.
In fact, both "Chronicle" games are remakes of non-USA-released titles, localized in their newer versions.

sorry, bloody spellcheck ommitted the UN part of unlocalized

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Tags:

anything