Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania : The Complete Choronicles ????  (Read 113721 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania : The Complete Choronicles ????
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2011, 07:40:53 PM »
waaahhh i dont wanna buy a new handheld/console waaahhh

There's still no confirmation that this is a real document, is there?

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »
Castlevania the Theme Park.
Thread over.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline C Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2014-12-Quarterly 3D Contest 1st Place Award The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2011, 07:52:15 PM »
Dammit! I wanna see castlevania on a Console again in glorious 2D/2.5D not on some tiny little hand held screen
and there is absolutely no way that I am buying a new handheld just to play one castlevania game, I've been there and done that already.
If this is konami's idea of a Anniversary celebration it's starting to suck already.

Offline Harrycombs

• Monster fan
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2011, 07:53:46 PM »

I guess I made the wrong call getting a 3DS instead of waiting for Vita.

Man, I feel the same way. I was also looking forward to MGS3 on the 3DS, but now that Konami is making the MGS HD collection... God damn it Konami.
The dream reveals the reality, which conception lags behind. That is the horror of life - the terror of art.

Franz Kafka

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2011, 08:07:33 PM »
To the hell with you guys, I don't even want the game anymore.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2011, 09:07:01 PM »
I don't really understand the opposition to a massive collection game.

It is really fitting for the 25th Anniversary. Commemorating all (or most) of the games of the 25 years of the series history. Especially since I don't believe we've ever really had a 'collection' release other than DXC and maybe a PC Double-Pack release or two.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2011, 09:10:55 PM »

It is really fitting for the 25th Anniversary. Commemorating all (or most) of the games of the 25 years of the series history. Especially since I don't believe we've ever really had a 'collection' release other than DXC and maybe a PC Double-Pack release or two.

I hope this collection won't be a Slap in the face like Mario Fans got, a Snes game on Disk and without the courtesy of having super Mario world

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2011, 09:12:15 PM »
Considering we've never had an actual collection release, by default they can't just re-release something on a disk from the old era.

Offline Kaori

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »
I hope this collection won't be a Slap in the face like Mario Fans got, a Snes game on Disk and without the courtesy of having super Mario world

Just no. If this Complete Chronicles is something like that... :-X

I'm just hoping it's a collection of the classicvanias. I hope it just won't be DXC and Chronicles in one pack. Talk about worse 25th anniversary ever, if this is the 25th anniversary thing.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2011, 09:20:31 PM »
Since they had quite a bit of time to put into this project, If its real that is, I've taken into consideration that the 99% of the Vita Library is already on the PS3.
This'll probably be a multiplatform release of a Small Collection of Games (probably 1-3 + more) mostly redone (probably just 1-3).

but if its Just a DXC + CC, that is both lazy, and a waste since a PSP has that already Covered.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Renonsgoods

• Combat Cross Trainer
  • Vampire Hunter
  • One needs gold even in hell these days
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2011, 09:21:48 PM »

No ones opposed to the idea of such a collection.  What many of us are opposed to is the release of such a collection for only a freaking portable game system. 

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2011, 09:51:52 PM »
No ones opposed to the idea of such a collection.  What many of us are opposed to is the release of such a collection for only a freaking portable game system.

I agree.

I think it would be a great idea.

But not as a exclusive game to only a handheld system.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2011, 12:09:49 AM »
Definitely need to have this collection on a console as most of the CV games were console oriented to begin with. That and they could fit 'em all easily on one DVD or Blu ray disc with lots of extra features such as history, character profiles, etc.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2011, 12:15:06 AM »
I think I rather want The Complete Chronicles to be some kind off database (just like with Metal Gear) rather then a boring collection. 

Tags:

anything