Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Streets of Rage 4 trailer confirmed  (Read 7087 times)

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2018, 06:59:12 AM »
Wow, it's been awhile, CVD peeps. 

I actually like the look of this a lot.  I will always prefer pixel art, but so many recent indie projects use a minimalist pixel art approach, to the point where it's overused these days.  And the good stuff like Owlboy takes a ton of work to develop.  I'm not the most diehard Streets of Rage fan, but I'll definitely pick this one up.

I'm surprised to see some negative comments about Double Dragon Neon here.  I thought that game looked gorgeous and is aging well so far.  Other than a minor complaint about the controls (that slight delay when initiating a crouch or run), I thought it was a fantastic game in every aspect.  Neon was truly one of the most memorable games from the 7th generation, in my book.

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2018, 08:19:17 PM »
I just hope Adam is playable. I never got over the fact that he was thrown out the door as a PC after SOR1, and I was disappointed with his moveset in the unofficial SOR5 remakes.

Hoping he gets some loving with some fancy new skills.
Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Tags:

anything