Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1821239 times)

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
Re: Castlevania Mirror of Fate ( 3DS per request )
« Reply #1095 on: May 25, 2012, 12:44:04 AM »
I know we've all gotten used to IGAvania, I know I have, but Im also looking to see what the new series brings us
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1096 on: May 25, 2012, 02:05:15 AM »
+1
I was the one who asked IGA. I suppose we have to rule out that angle. Unless he is only going to the pre-E3 show to do an announcement? Like shelverton said, I'm still not entirely sure if it's indeed MercurySteam who is developing. I'm hoping for a pleasant suprise.

Does anybody where the pre-E3 show is being held, btw? Also in L.A?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 02:47:50 AM by Nagumo »

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #1097 on: May 25, 2012, 04:21:38 AM »
Those artworks are... BADASS. Can't wait!!

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1098 on: May 25, 2012, 04:28:43 AM »
Those artworks are... BADASS. Can't wait!!

What artworks? Maybe you posted to the wrong thread?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #1099 on: May 25, 2012, 04:42:09 AM »

What artworks? Maybe you posted to the wrong thread?
The ones from The Dragon Returns. I'm a bit late.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1100 on: May 25, 2012, 05:31:05 AM »
The ones from The Dragon Returns. I'm a bit late.

Then you should post it on it's thread here:http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,4965.0.html
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1101 on: May 25, 2012, 07:06:09 AM »
+1
Then you should post it on it's thread here:http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php/topic,4965.0.html
Only saw it now. SOrry for the inconvenience.

But it means 2 CASTLEVANIA GAMES, SO HELL YEAHZ!!

Offline RichterB

• Returnee
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #1102 on: May 25, 2012, 11:57:15 AM »
+3
My Nintendo Power should be coming in the mail any day now. I wonder if it'll have a story on this game?

Anyway, I'm hoping it doesn't follow IGA's games and tries a new mixture--just so long as said mixture is true to Castlevania.

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1103 on: May 25, 2012, 01:02:25 PM »
My Nintendo Power should be coming in the mail any day now. I wonder if it'll have a story on this game?

Anyway, I'm hoping it doesn't follow IGA's games and tries a new mixture--just so long as said mixture is true to Castlevania.

I've been waiting on mine as well. I may throw it if I don't see Castlevania on the cover. I know, I know, there's a good chance the rumor was false...but still! XD

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1104 on: May 25, 2012, 01:17:53 PM »
When does Nintendo Power normally ship out? That teaser was a month ago so it should come like today or tomorrow.

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1105 on: May 25, 2012, 01:42:58 PM »
Tomorrow sounds more likely, I haven't heard a peep from anyone who's a NP subscriber yet.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1106 on: May 25, 2012, 02:25:46 PM »
Odd this forum was active for a change, now all of a sudden no one is posting. Lol...

chirping...

Offline RichterB

• Returnee
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #1107 on: May 25, 2012, 05:02:13 PM »
Well, the previous issue of Nintendo Power promised "exciting new revelations in the June issue, including a cover story for the generations. Don't miss it or you'll rue your fate, comrade." Included with this was a red splotch that looked like a country outline, maybe Russia (hence the "comrade"?) IDK. It didn't immediately strike me as Castlevania; I thought it might be a new Rush 'n' Attack by Konami maybe (given that there wasn't any CV rumors at the time). Maybe the abstract red splotch is a Castlevania character, though. *shrugs.* On the other hand, the idea of "generations" and "fate" might connect to the 3DS Castlevania rumors. It should come within the next few days. Certainly before June 1st, and likely before May 31st.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1108 on: May 25, 2012, 05:33:03 PM »
Well, the previous issue of Nintendo Power promised "exciting new revelations in the June issue, including a cover story for the generations. Don't miss it or you'll rue your fate, comrade." Included with this was a red splotch that looked like a country outline, maybe Russia (hence the "comrade"?) IDK. It didn't immediately strike me as Castlevania; I thought it might be a new Rush 'n' Attack by Konami maybe (given that there wasn't any CV rumors at the time). Maybe the abstract red splotch is a Castlevania character, though. *shrugs.* On the other hand, the idea of "generations" and "fate" might connect to the 3DS Castlevania rumors. It should come within the next few days. Certainly before June 1st, and likely before May 31st.

It would make sense, Metro the last light doesn't strike me as "the cover story for the generations." Now a cover story of Simon and/or Trevor Belmont, on the front cover Nintendo Power? Now that would be something to hype up.

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1109 on: May 25, 2012, 06:20:39 PM »
Yeah, but it's the "comrade" and the red pic that would indicate that it's something unrelated to Castlevania. I know it's hard not to, but try not to get your hopes up too high.

Tags: .....? 

anything