Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: In Russia, Beer Will No Longer Be a Food  (Read 2591 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« on: January 01, 2013, 10:48:51 PM »

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Re: In Russia, Beer Will No Longer Be a Food
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 11:40:41 PM »
+1
Beer Will No Longer Be a Food

wat
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 05:18:53 AM »
about 500,000 deaths annually are thought to be drink-related. That includes a large number of about 30,000 annual road accident deaths and of several thousand cases of drowning.

Yo man, me so drunk, wanna go skinny dipping? Yeeeehaaa  :-X

Иди на хуй / Fuck you

"Hahaha, you should've used forks instead!"
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:45:00 AM »
+1
Alcohols such as beer was never a food. It came from food ingredients, but it is a liquid therefor it is classified as a beverage. Why take so long to see that?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 10:45:20 AM »
Alcohols such as beer was never a food. It came from food ingredients, but it is a liquid therefor it is classified as a beverage. Why take so long to see that?

I believe you missed the point here. A beverage being liquid does not mean it is not food. It is still considered a "food product".
A tomato is a food product, just like Coca-Cola.
But that is still not the point. The point is not the difference in legislation between food and beverages. Basically, there should be none. It's about the difference between food and LIQUOR.

Liquor is not a product in the same category with food; liquor goes into the category of leisure, together with cigarettes. You don't need it to live, therefore it's in a different category than food and it's easier to put taxation on it.
As long as beer is considered food, you can't implement liquor legislation on it. Like forbid shops from selling it to kids, stuff like that.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 10:58:10 AM »
+1
Okay, that clears things up.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: