Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Gunlord has returned!  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: December 17, 2009, 04:05:05 PM »
Hey guys! I know this isn't an introduction topic cause I've been here a little while, but I'd just like to say I'm finally back at the CV Dungeon :D :D I'd heard about how it moved to www.castlevaniadungeon.net, but every time I went there it gave me errors ;_; However, just recently I went on the chat and asked Jorge, and found out it was working perfectly! So now I'm back :D Three cheers for Jorgey :D :D :D

That does remind me, out of curiosity, just what exactly happened to the old forums at ign? They give me this "under maintenance" stuff for literally every site I go to (including hardcore gaming 101...Jorge directed me to the new place it's at, again thanks Jorge :D) but I gota say, this is some loooong maintenance...x_x;;

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 10:51:51 PM »
Hey guys! I know this isn't an introduction topic cause I've been here a little while, but I'd just like to say I'm finally back at the CV Dungeon :D :D I'd heard about how it moved to www.castlevaniadungeon.net, but every time I went there it gave me errors ;_; However, just recently I went on the chat and asked Jorge, and found out it was working perfectly! So now I'm back :D Three cheers for Jorgey :D :D :D

That does remind me, out of curiosity, just what exactly happened to the old forums at ign? They give me this "under maintenance" stuff for literally every site I go to (including hardcore gaming 101...Jorge directed me to the new place it's at, again thanks Jorge :D) but I gota say, this is some loooong maintenance...x_x;;

Welcome back Gunnie, a lot of Classicgaming sites (if not all) were shut down recently, some sites got saved by their owners, others faded away sadly into obscurity (like perhaps the site for the Kunio series, or the Ninja Gaiden homepage).

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 11:16:48 PM »
Awww, that sucks ;_; Double curses on IGn or whoever for these "system maintenance" shenanigans, then. >:[

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 04:18:11 PM »
Oh God, not the Ninja Gaiden site.
Also, hi.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »
Sup :D

Tags: