Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Boy becomes father at 13. WHAT?  (Read 8127 times)

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: February 16, 2009, 09:10:12 AM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece

Unbelievable. I hope they can actually raise that baby.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
Re: Boy becomes father at 13. WHAT?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 09:56:40 AM »
The boy seems to be showing a great deal of responsibility, actually. Definitely pat-on-the-back worthy. It'll be interesting to see how they manage.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 04:55:04 PM »
Yeah I read about this.  Kids are stupid; here's the proof.  Early sex education would go a long way in helping them understand it all more, especially the risks and the way it totally changes life. Apparently, the young woman was using birth control, but forgot it this one time?  Guess they forgot about condoms too.

Congratulations, your childhood is officially dead.  I give these 2 ten years before they sputter out into alcoholism or drug abuse. Although it does sound like their families are supportive, and that can be a huge factor in handling this properly; so we'll see.

But this kinda shit needs to change.  We're already an overpopulated planet.

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »
I BLAME JAPAN.

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 07:51:02 AM »
I agree, but most mothers i've spoken to sem to think that it's "perverted" and "wrong" for children to know about it younger than they already do!.. that they dont't bneed to hear about things like that at their age, and this is what pisses me off about censorship. You learn things better while your younger and stopping people from learning about it while they obviously are sexually active is just retarded.

I believe we have the

Offline Battler Ushiromiya

• The Detective
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Better than Phoenix Wright.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 09:20:44 AM »
_______________________________________ ___________

Magically immune, and loving it!

Offline Bizarro Belmont

• WHAT?
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 10:01:17 AM »
I BLAME JESUS.

Anyays, tube-tying at an early age and immediately after childbirth instead of a six-month wait would be a BIG HELP.

Still, kudos to the kid for being more responsible than just about every other guy in a situation like this. And getting laid at the same age as Danzig.

MOTHER!

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 11:44:55 AM »
That is so surreal. I mean, the kid looks like a baby himself.

It's commendable he feels he should take care of the baby, but it's hard to imagine he has a clue of what it means to be a father. I mean, damn..a week before her birth he probably found out Santa Claus isn't real
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 11:56:21 AM by A-Yty »

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »
Quote from: Rigaldo

Not really, since there are plenty of wide, open, empty places in the US alone. Hell, you can technically fit the entire Earth's population in an area the size of Jacksonville.

And do what eventually? Resort to cannibalism and use pig shit to power our cars?

There's more to population than space. Resources. Increasing pollution. All that comes with keeping people alive and functional.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 11:54:57 AM by A-Yty »

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 01:57:16 PM »
What someone needs to do is build a stasis field like in Half-Life 2 that makes everyone sterile.

Problem solved.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 07:23:40 AM »
What someone needs to do is build a stasis field like in Half-Life 2 that makes everyone sterile.

Problem solved.

The Chineese are mandating population control as we speak --sterilization and abortion are not so much a matter of personal choice but a matter of public law.  Chineese women are not allowed more than one child each.

And since males are the preferred sex in chineese culture, girl babies are often aborted shortly after being discovered by ultrasound.  Thus the couple may continue shooting for their manchild.

The ultimate result will be a new China, with curiously few women, ruled by an entire generation of spoiled, A-Type, sex hungry, men --the best recipe for war in world history.

Throw in the nukes and you have the solution to world population.

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 10:26:21 AM »
Ironically, Japan itself has an abnormally low amount of underaged sex. Partially because the legal age there is 16 and not 18, but even then there's less kids under 16 getting preggers there than here.

Correct me if i'm wrong but being a resident of the UK I find it unlikley but the age of consent in the UK which is where this lad comes from is 16 also. Having the highest rate of underage pregnancies in Europe I doubt the lower age of consent has anything to do with lower instances of underage sex.
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline Bizarro Belmont

• WHAT?
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 10:30:27 AM »
Aren't japan folks more disciplined in some cases?

Anywho, I love this forum.

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 08:24:03 PM »
wtf indeed.

Tags:

anything