Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Boy becomes father at 13. WHAT?  (Read 8138 times)

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2009, 05:48:49 PM »
Well, I hope the baby turns out alright. Those parents are kinda...

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2009, 03:19:50 PM »
The Chineese are mandating population control as we speak --sterilization and abortion are not so much a matter of personal choice but a matter of public law.

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2009, 04:34:02 PM »
You know. Males carry the family legacy and all. Surnames and stuff. Family stuff. I thought they raised the limit to two children though.

Offline Donvermicelli

• Count of the villa
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015 -  Christmas Award 3rd Place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Bronze 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 10:30:42 AM »
In Reply To #18

Depends on your situation, I believe that you need a certain amount of wealth to be allowed a second child.

Offline Bizarro Belmont

• WHAT?
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Boy becomes father at 13. WHAT?
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 10:42:18 AM »
On the bright side, this kid is sure to have it better then the following peoples:

1. The Protestant morons in Nebraska with 19 kids.

2. Jon & Kate Plus 8.

3. Nadya Suleman.

4. a German couple who set the records with 60+(!!!) children.

And with that, reasons 1-4 why I'm not having kids (and if I do consider raising one, I'll adopt.)

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
Re: Boy becomes father at 13. WHAT?
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 12:23:53 PM »
Considering this topic is super super old (February) and a recent test showed that the boy is indeed not the father after all (Paternity test FTW), this thread is dead.

Tags:

anything