Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Boobs: 1. Snakes: 0  (Read 4678 times)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 03:04:48 PM »
Snakes are an ancient symbol of fertility and creation. So it doesn't surprise me if a woman finds a snake slithering all over her body to be sexy. Or to lick the snake for that matter.

LOL!

Fertility? Well, I guess they are rather phallic. They have represented re-birth, like in the epic of Gilgamesh where the snake steals the flower of youth, shedding it's skin. This woman was probably trying more to evoke the snake-as-phallic-tempter ala the Garden of Eden though.

This was funny but I feel bad for the snake. Remember folks, a handful's all ya need, just say no to implants!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 03:06:39 PM by Ratty »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2013, 12:21:33 AM »
+1
This was funny but I feel bad for the snake. Remember folks, a handful's all ya need, just say no to implants!

Yep. No reason to feel bad for that nasty "model", the boobs aren't the only thing fake about her.

What makes this video perfect is the way some dumbass guy shouts out "It snaked her tit!". It's a play on words, as the Hebrew words snake (nahash) and bit (nashah) are very similar.  ;D
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2013, 01:31:35 AM »
That wordplay means I will now watch this video.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 03:19:31 PM »
Solid Snaked
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »
Boobs as a weapon in more than one way huh. Well nothing can stand up to them now.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2013, 06:00:12 PM »
Boobs as a weapon in more than one way huh. Well nothing can stand up to them now.

Except when a snake swallows you whole then you're f**ked. The largest of Boa constrictors can literally swallow a person in one go, but that's after it's squeezed you to death. an incident like this is the only time a suicide vest would come in handy.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags:

anything