Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Re: Yo, bitches!  (Read 3674 times)

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: January 02, 2009, 12:55:05 AM »
Aw crap, I wanted to post a reply and my timing was off by *that* much. Dammit! I hate it when these things time out...

Alright, alright. As long as I have your attention, are there any plans to assemble a comprehensible list of the homebrews that have been developed by Dungeon members? This includes any and all works in progress. And I mean just a list, maybe with a quick single line description of the type of game it is. Not a full explanation or discussion of each one. Just curious. Something to compile for 2009?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 01:01:11 AM by Mobius »

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 10:14:44 AM »

Offline The Last Belmont

• Seasoned Adventurer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 11:26:04 PM »
Aw crap, I wanted to post a reply and my timing was off by *that* much. Dammit! I hate it when these things time out...

Alright, alright. As long as I have your attention, are there any plans to assemble a comprehensible list of the homebrews that have been developed by Dungeon members? This includes any and all works in progress. And I mean just a list, maybe with a quick single line description of the type of game it is. Not a full explanation or discussion of each one. Just curious. Something to compile for 2009?

I've got a bunch of hacks I found online that I can list too.
_______________________________________ ______________

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 03:57:52 PM »
That would be much appreciated, L.B.

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »
does it have to be only of dungeon members? there's a thread with a whole lot of hacks/fangames few pages below.

http://castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy.com/forums/index.php?topic=1709.0

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 05:39:46 PM »
Thanks, Serry, but I kinda' wanted to focus on the games undertaken by the folks I know of from around here for now. But this link helps too. Kudos.

Tags: