Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Random Castlevania Story  (Read 2837 times)

Offline Gimph

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
Random Castlevania Story
« on: July 21, 2008, 08:29:47 AM »
Okay, I was bored and typed this in about 20 minutes, so please don't criticize it too much I didn't even read it yet! :P

The shadowy figure slowly moved acoss the moonlit hallway. The silent chorus of ten thousand broken souls made an
eerie melody that fortold the coming of death and destruction. The time for his ressurection had come.

Death stepped into the summoning chamber, where the rest of Dracula's followers waited. Everything was in place.
The sacifice lay unconcious on a stone platform decorated with a pentagram. Death raised his scythe high in the air
concentrating all of his power. -SLASH- The ritual had worked.

Leonard Belmont, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandson of Richter Belmont, stepped boldly into
the castle entrance.
"So, this is Dracula's castle," he thought, "where my adventure begins."
As soon as he stepped into the castle, two zombies slid though the floor to attack him. He swiftly doused one with
a drop of holy water, then turned and whipped the other with his clan's ancient and holy weapon, the Vampire Killer.
As he progessed through the castle, defeating countless zombies and skeletons, he felt an evil spirit's presence.
Suddenly, a giant bat launched itself from the ceiling and bit Leonard's arm. He stumbled back in surprise and
screamed out in pain. Quickly gathering his concentration, he threw an axe into the air, but it missed! The bat
flew downward to strike again, but this time, Leonard was ready for it. He grabbed a vile of holy water and threw it
as hard as he could, sending it smashing into the bat's face. The glass shattered, and blew up in an explosion of
holy energy. The bat had been defeated.
"Hahahahahahaha," laughed an ominous voice that seemed to come from all directions, "so YOU are the new Belmont?"
Death floated into the room, glowing with a stong magical aura.
"That is correct, Death," Leonard responded, "and I have come to defeat Dracula. Get in my way, and I will kill you!"
"Hehe, how ammusing. You think you can kill me? I'm afaid it won't be that easy. I'll be waiting, foolish son of
Belmont!"
Death had disappeared.

Leonard walked through the door that bat had been guarding and found himself walking down a staircase into the
underground sewers. As he walked down the only path available, suddenly, a merman jumped out of the water, nearly
knocking him over! He regained his balance, and destoyed it with the Vampire Killer. Then, six more jumped out and
attacked him. He was soon surrounded! Suddenly, a circle of fire appeared around him, burning the mermen to death!
"Who's there?" asked a small voice from further down the hallway.
It was too dark to see the firgure clearly.
"My name is Leonard Belmont. I've come to kill Dracula. Who are you?"
"I'm Eli," he responded quietly.
The figure stepped closer. It was only a child! He looked about eleven years old. He was dressed in a blue hooded
robe, carrying a book.
"Why are you here?" asked Leonard, concerned.
"I came to fight Dracula...like you," he answered, "May I come with you?"
Leonard thought, uncertain of what to do. He was worried about the child's safety, but he knew he couldn't turn back
now. His magical abilities could prove helpful in his quest, so he agreed.

The mermen seemed to have run off, afraid of Eli's power. They continued through the sewers and eventually found the
exit. They climbed up the ladder, and found themselves in a large room decorated with large paintings and statues.
Suddenly, a vampire jumped at them from behind a statue, screaming ominously. It lunged at Leonard, but he ripped
an axe though it's chest. Eli finished it off with a lightning spell. The vampire's body stumbled backward and fell to the ground. It burst into flame. Leonard continued to the other side of the massive room, and found a lage door
decorated in gold with numerous jewels engaved in it. They opened the door and stepped inside, which turned out
to be a mistake, when the floor caved in, sending Leonard and Eli falling down into a small dusty hallway. Their
only escape was the door up ahead, but when the began to walk toward it, spikes came though the ceiling and it
began to lower in an attempt to crush them! They sprinted down the hallway as quickly as they could and made it to the door-but it was locked!
"Look!" Eli yelled, pointing toward the ceiling.
the key to the door was hanging from one of the spikes! Leonard threw an axe upward toward the key, which cut the
spike right off the ceiling and fell to the floor. Eli grabbed the key and unlocked the door, and they stumbled
inside, making it out only seconds before the ceiling hit the floor!

As they regained their breath, they noticed that they had entered a huge clock tower. Leonard sensed Death's
presence. He was close...
"That was close..." Eli gasped.
"Yeah..." Leonard replied, only half listening as he sensed Death's magic.
"Okay, let's go," Eli said as he got up and began to climb up the tower using the rope that was hanging from the
ceiling.
When they had climbed about half way up the massive room, they were suddenly attacked by medusa heads! Leonard
jumped onto a giant rotating cog, as he started to fend them off with his whip. Eli summoned giant fireballs
and helped fight, but there were too many of them! Leonard knew they couldn't hold off the hundreds of medusa
heads that were swarming aound the tower, so he gabbed Eli and climbed up the tower, jumping from cog to cog, until
they finally made it to the top of the room.

They made it to a small square room and climbed up through a hole in the ceiling with a rope, only to find themselves
in a huge room with a giant suit of armor. As they stepped inside, the armor began to move and lifted it's giant
sword, ready to battle. Without warning, it smashed it's sword into the ground, creating an earthquake. The room
was going to collapse! Leonard and Eli ran toward the exit, but the armor wouldn't let them through! Leonard tried
attacking it with the Vampire Killer, but it had no effect. Normal attacks couldn't hurt it. Even Eli's magic was
useless against such a great opponent. It was then when Eli noticed a large crack in the armor's sword arm. The
giant smashed it's sword into the ground again, and Eli used this opportunity to climb up the sword and jumped into
the crack in the armor. Leonard was still trying to kill it using all the weapons he had. No effect. Suddenly, there
was a huge explosion from inside the armor, and it broke apart and fell to the floor! Eli had used his magic to kill
the evil spirit controlling the armor from the inside!
"C'mon!" Eli yelled, as he ran out the exit.
Leonard ran to the exit as quickly as he could, but couldn't make it! The tower began to creak and it fell from the
castle into the forest below. Leonard thrusted his whip upward in panic, and suddenly stopped falling! Eli
grabbed the whip and struggled to pull Leonard up.
"Phew, we made it!" Eli yelled in relief.
"Y-Yeah, thanks, Eli!" muttered Leonard, in shock.
"It looks like we're almost to the top of the tower. Soon, we'll face Dracula and-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Death as he flew into the room. "I'm impressed you made it this far. However, I'm
afaid you quest ends here!"
"If you think we'll just sit here and die after coming this far, you're dead wrong," Leonard said, eager to fight.
"Hehe, we'll see. Come, meet your fate, son of Belmont!"

Death lunged at Leonard with his scythe, but he stepped aside, dodging the attack, and whipped Death's face with
the Vampire Killer. Death flew backwards in pain, but activated a magic spell, launching magic energy at Leonard.
Leonard saw the spell and dodged, but was hit by one of Death's flying scythes.
"Gaaauh!" Leonard gunted.
Death came forward, ready to deliver the final blow and end Leonard's life, but suddenly, a massive explosion came
out of nowhere, burning Death to ashes!
"Hyaaahhh!" Eli yelled as he released the spell he had been charging.
Leonard relaxed knowing his enemy was defeated.
"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME?! I AM DEATH! I AM IMMORTAL! DIE, FOOLISH MORTALS!"
Suddenly, where Death had fallen, a huge amount of energy formed together, creating a giant skeletal demon
with massive bloody claws and fangs. It lunged at Leonard, but he dove out of the way, running toward the spiral
staicase on the other side of the room. Eli followed him.
"DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" Death chanted as he attacked them with claws and fangs, but they were too quick.
Leonard knew he couldn't kill Death with his normal attacks. He had a plan.
"Eli, use your magic to smash the walls, disconnecting this room from the rest of the tower!
"Okay!" Eli said, understanding Leonard's plan.
Leonard stopped when he reached the top of the stairs and tried to distract Death. As he stealthily dodged Death's
attacks, Eli charged up his stongest spell. Death lunged out his hand and gabbed Leonard, lifting him up and
throwing him aound like a ragdoll. He couldn't take much more. He was at the point where it hurt too much to move
and he was starting to lost conciousness. Suddenly, a massive explosion shook the room and Leonard regained his senses
and ran out of the room with Eli. The spell completely destroyed the room Death was in and it fell to the ground,
thousands of feet below, taking Death with it.

After Eli had used his magic to tend to Leonard's wounds, they walked up to the final battle. They finally arrived
in Dracula's chamber.

Then, they both died of a heat attack because I'm getting sick of typing this. :P

THE END

Just for the record, the R button on my keyboard is sticking, so I probably made a ton of spelling mistakes because of it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:36:12 AM by Gimph »

Tags: