Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Remix  (Read 606559 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #180 on: August 06, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »
Wow! Nice find! I've never heard it before honestly. This is what this thread is all about.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #181 on: August 07, 2011, 01:32:25 AM »
I actually found it browsing some OC Remix YouTube accounts. I thought it was more well known and figured it was already posted. Heh...

Well, enjoy. Easilly my favorite fanmix of Vampire Killer.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: August 07, 2011, 10:42:52 AM »
The chance that OCR has a good remix, and not some techno garbage and or unrecognizable original tune, is low. So I don't particularly frequent there.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2011, 05:30:50 AM »
I think this thread's been a little bit oversaturated with rock and its kin, so how about a soothing remix of Dracula's Castle/Castle Dracula for a change?
Castlevania: SotN Music - Dracula's Castle
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Trebor777

• Maker of Moonlight Requiem
  • Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Project Moonlight Requiem!
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania Remix
« Reply #184 on: August 18, 2011, 11:59:05 AM »
I just found this :)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD3321174605524EE

youth orchestra but still !!
My Fan Project: Moonlight Requiem

Carpathian Killer!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #185 on: August 19, 2011, 06:26:05 PM »
Let's RAAAAAAAVE! xD
Castlevania 3 - Stream (Remix)

Or Fist Bump or Mosh! xD
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: August 19, 2011, 06:44:05 PM »
Hah, that was pretty cool.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2011, 09:59:35 AM »
CastleVania Harmony of Dissonance - Aqueduct of Dragons Remix

I 'think' the background music is actually mine, but the percussion and the guitar most certainly are a new (and refreshing) take on this HoD tune.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: August 22, 2011, 10:44:05 AM »
I 'think' the background music is actually mine

I got the same impression.

The twisted guitar work added a lot to this track. I actually liked it a lot, despite heating it in it's original form.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #189 on: August 24, 2011, 09:08:12 AM »
If you're interested in, I did arrangements of two CV2 tracks. Enjoy (or not)!   ;)

01 - Message of Darkness
02 - Within These Castle Walls
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 10:02:58 AM by Chernabogue »

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: August 24, 2011, 09:55:33 AM »
Please log in to access Box

Use the login form to the right to access your files.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #191 on: August 24, 2011, 10:03:33 AM »
I hate box.net's sharing system, but it is one of the only that have a streaming option... Links updated. Thanks for telling me.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2011, 03:03:38 PM »
Huh. Not bad. I really like the Message of Darkness one.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2011, 03:22:58 PM »
Indeed! Very nice renditions of both songs. Kinda gave me a bit of a Castlevania meets Twin Peaks vibe.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2011, 06:15:47 PM »
I hate box.net's sharing system, but it is one of the only that have a streaming option... Links updated. Thanks for telling me.
If they're sound files, you can share them and embed them in here using Soundcloud.com.
You can also link to Mediafire if you want us to download (but it won't stream).

Soundcloud rocks!  **waves flag**
Soundcloud sharing looks like this:
  Dracula's Tears - Wizardry Lab - Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow DOWNMIX by Jorge D. Fuentes
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:23:24 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!

anything