Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Fan Art (use Spoiler Tags for the pics)  (Read 457424 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Re: Castlevania Fan Art (use Spoiler Tags for the pics)
« Reply #360 on: August 05, 2013, 02:24:06 PM »
Dracula Xtacy, long time no see (a complete album exists?) xD
That was an Arkanoid-like game with Maria Renard, right?
It was part of a batch of games featuring Maria I used to play like in 2.005, now I can't remember. They were fun!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #361 on: August 05, 2013, 02:36:58 PM »
Not sure, only have seem some pics with this logo for years.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #362 on: August 05, 2013, 02:49:05 PM »
The game featured pictures of Maria with upskirts and that kind of stuff, but nothing that was too far, and you played as Maria, with the turtle rebounding and clearing Castlevania enemies on top of stage, alla Arkanoid.
It was really fun and challenging, but it's been years and I don't remember in which DVD backup I have it, and I don't have it in my computer, neither can I find a link for download (even in 2.005 it was hard to find the full game, but I looked for it since screenshots were everywhere). IIRC, they were 5 games with anime girls, most of them with CV girls, and some mods of fan games including Maria Renard (like Ieyasu, CV3 remake and SVK4, but with a playable Maria Renard in all of them, in addition to the other 4 or 5 games where Xtacy was included). In total, they were like 10 games with Maria, in a pack. I can't find it now.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: August 06, 2013, 07:57:26 PM »
Thanks for the info, if you find something about this in the future (doesnt even need to make a search, I mean if you find it without searching), remember that Im interested. :)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Pfil

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: August 06, 2013, 10:10:04 PM »
It's no problem, I've been meaning to collect every Castlevania game in a hard drive, official and fan made, and I'm missing quite a few fan games that I can remember of but just can't seem to find right now. Xtacy is one of them. Be sure that, when I come across it, I will be posting it here  :)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: August 10, 2013, 09:15:51 PM »
Someone knows where I can find this fanart, this one on the video?

Castlevania [Woodsoft] - Theme of Simon Belmont
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: August 12, 2013, 03:52:27 PM »
+1
Someone knows where I can find this fanart, this one on the video?

Castlevania [Woodsoft] - Theme of Simon Belmont

Uh... actually I think I have that on my computer somewhere.  If you remind me I'll look for it tonight or tomorrow (I've gotta go to work in a couple of minutes and my sister is on the computer where I keep my images).

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: August 12, 2013, 04:02:27 PM »
Thanks, I'll send you a PM now, this is enough to remind you? :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Gaawa-chan

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork.
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: August 12, 2013, 11:25:44 PM »
+1
Thanks, I'll send you a PM now, this is enough to remind you? :P

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: August 13, 2013, 07:34:18 AM »
Thanks! Google dont helped me with this one, I could find only small black and white versions, You really helped me :P

I've downloaded this one posted here and the original HUGE version now, you know who did this fanart?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:37:18 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #371 on: August 27, 2013, 08:47:56 AM »
+1
(click to show/hide)
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: August 27, 2013, 03:15:57 PM »
This crazy face makes him so "coolte" :P
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: August 28, 2013, 09:59:59 AM »
(click to show/hide)
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: August 30, 2013, 01:21:11 PM »
not "art", but I think ill drop this here because it is kinda badass.

Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Tags: