Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Kotai's Castlevania Online  (Read 7822 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« on: February 18, 2013, 11:39:43 AM »
That project is not new and I know that the majority of you must know this game (as do I), it have his own flaws and all, but someone is interested in playing this now?

Site: http://www.remakesonline.com/castlevania/

Videos:
Castlevania Online Multiplayer

Castlevania Online 6 nuevos stages
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline FireSeraphim

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 12:16:25 PM »
I checked it out before and I hate to say it, but the antichapel-dwellers are right about this fangame. The control, handling and physics leave much to be desired and I'm afraid that it may remain that way until it's underlying problems are fixed.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 12:58:39 PM »
I know that this game have a ton of bugs and doesnt have good colisions/physics, but I dont know of any other CV online game for PC, also someone interested can appear. To be frank I only play this rarely to kill the time.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

anything