Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
Classicvania with touch of PoR gameplay style.  I can get behind it, I guess.  Man, I wish more games would come out like play the older Castlevania titles. 
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: New Classicvania-like project from Inti Creates
« Last post by Gunlord on August 05, 2022, 04:17:07 PM »
Yeah, I'm definitely getting Portrait of Ruin vibes from this :o
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: New Classicvania-like project from Inti Creates
« Last post by X on August 05, 2022, 10:56:28 AM »
LOL! She used CPR to revive her fallen sister! That stands apart from other games and is different then your typical revive potion for sure.

The game looks interesting and it also seems like they're doing the PoR partner ability swap as well. To be honest I think I'll get this when it comes out. It looks fun  :)
« Last post by Bloo on August 04, 2022, 08:03:27 PM »
I doubt if it's the once-said 16-bit Bloodstained project got botched, and reworked into this?

if it is, it got canned because of how aesthetically displeasing it looks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBHPxC3m_A0

Seriously wasn't expecting another classicvania-style offspring from Inti. Fighting style is more akin to Gunvolt 3 rather than true classicvania but given it's Inti product, quality of basic controls can be trusted.

I doubt if it's the once-said 16-bit Bloodstained project got botched, and reworked into this?
Fan Stuff / Re: Carpathian Night - Some Legends Refuse to Die!
« Last post by VladOfWallachia on August 03, 2022, 08:04:31 AM »
The Library

Dracula is immensely gifted. From a young age, the Prince obsessively consumed the books in this library, quickly mastering any subject he took interest in.

Dracula mastered the Devil’s Alchemy on his own, before ever setting foot in Scholomance. He inherited this library, which contains many ancient tomes regarding the craft.

Dracula is most unsettled by a wise opponent. He has no fear for the strength of others, but he takes a wise opponent very seriously.

The Lich is an undead being that thirsts endlessly for knowledge. They are grandmasters of Witchcraft, harnessing terrible magic that can only be attained by those with several lifetimes worth of study.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 3
« Last post by X on August 02, 2022, 11:00:25 PM »
If they have online vids then it should help put things into perspective for you. But it sounds like a tough break for the game right now.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Azure Striker Gunvolt 3
« Last post by Aceearly1993 on August 02, 2022, 10:19:08 PM »
After checking the full playthroughs it seems that the overal quality was generally better than previous titles?
But still hold my interest until all DLCs are released. Maybe considering a purchase but only after Steam version released.
The $35 price tag seems to be a typo, phew. Although I'm not sure if there're cut contents that paid off the difference between $35 and $29.9.
Off Topic / Re: We Lost Everything in the Floods
« Last post by Abnormal Freak on July 31, 2022, 06:41:20 PM »
Praying for you guys. I can't even imagine going through that.
Off Topic / Re: We Lost Everything in the Floods
« Last post by Gunlord on July 31, 2022, 02:40:03 PM »
That's awful! I'm glad you, Uzo, and your pets are okay at least.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10
anything