Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85402 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2012, 11:12:17 PM »
+1
*Castle Center*

"I likes Christmas!!"

*carefully carries a bundle of Magical Nitro in my backpack of holding. The vampires stay the f**k away from me as they know what will happen if the touch me in the slightest. Contacting teams A, B and C I tell them to avoid the main door to the Castle Center at all costs.*

"Mock barricades are scattered about the place, and conceal the Magical Nitro on flimsy wooden pedestals which will detonate via tripwires. I've also set Magical Nitro directly to the main doors. DO NOT OPEN THEM! Let the Red army find out how much pain this castle can dish out to invaders. I've also set the Mandragoras around the Castle Center to help confuse the Russians. They will here the screams thinking its us when there will be nothing there but an ambush of bombs. Let the Symphony of Destruction begin!"

*After setting up the barricades and traps I high-tail it to the coliseum where my greatest trap for the Russians awaits*

"I've left a set of instructions to whomever wishes to drive the 'Bull' tank around and squish some Reds  ;D"
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2012, 11:20:48 PM »
+1
anyone there over... what is happening over...
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2012, 11:42:25 PM »
Well, then, the people that were at the front barricades, CAREFULLY MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE LARGE ROOM, FIRST DOOR ON THE RIGHT (NOT LEFT! THAT IS THE COLOSSEUM!)

There is more than 1 entrance to the castle center from the Underground tunnel and the waterway, too.  Mobius and Harrycombs know where they are.  8)

*Group C makes their way to where Highwind is, taking great care not to trip any wires.*

All we can do is wait for the Russians to attack.

*walkie-talkie beeps, it's Sinful*

This is Sinful, over.

This is Highwind.

Sinful: the Russians are using the giant soviet bear as a battering ram against the villa foyer door, but it's not budging.

Me: Just be ready to fire when it breaches the door sooner or later, over.

Sinful: Will copy, over.

To X: Hmm, Neobelmont is out of the fight, now who could drive it?  ;D

*lightbulb*

FREDDY!

Meanwhile, over at castle B*

Mooning freddy: I've set the charge, and got a stronger portal spell.  Just set the co-ordinates for the castle center and FWOOM!

*Teleports directly in front of Highwind, just as the charge goes off, destroying castle B.*

Freddy: That was too close.

Me: Hey freddy, X left a set of instructions to whomever wishes to drive the 'Bull' tank around and squish some Reds, do you want to drive it?\

Freddy: FUCK YEAH I LIKE TANKS!  :o 8)

*Freddy takes the instructions and goes to the bull tank to get it ready to use.*  :P

*Walkie-talkie again, it's Neobelmont.*

This is Highwind.

NeoBelmont: What's happening?

Me: Legion got killed, the castle wall and the villa courtyard fell, and the soviet bear is using itself as a battering ram on the villa foyer door to no effect.  Also, X booby-trapped the shit out of the castle center entrance, with magical Nitro and Mandragoras, so yeah, a lot happened while you were out.  Oh yeah!  The Avatar of Khaine was summoned, and the soviet bear is immune to gunfire and poison.  The Avatar is the only thing that can kill the bear, but I have a hunch that General grover is behind all of this.

Neobelmont: THE GENERAL GROVER!?!?!?!?!  FROM THE "SHATTERHAND" INCIDENT!?!?!?!?

Me: YES, NEOBELMONT, THAT GENERAL GROVER.
Anyways, that's all for now, just get some rest, over.

Neobelmont: Will do, over.

*To myself*

Alright!  Let's get this party started!

*Goes to raid the castle center bars.*

(Long story short, in the Villa (Lightning strikes!!!!) Version 5.0, we invaded and conquered the castle center.  The forum planet upgraded wiped out the posts, BUT IT STILL HAPPENED!
So, we built many bars in it, including the library and observatory.  8))

Sure. Just beware of the Vampire maids in those places. They'll serve you more then just booze.

Pfft, yeah, they tried that shit on Harrycombs when we invaded the castle center.  He didn't believe them, so he threw it at them and burned them.

TL;DR: they tried to serve him sulfuric acid.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 08:12:09 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2012, 06:49:41 PM »
+1
The Castle Center.

*Rummages through the wine cellar in the dinning hall*

"A-HAH!! Dracula's own privet stash!"

*Pulls out 'Captain Drac's original spiced rum' from one of the crates.*

*Those villa doors will hold till them Russians get a howitzer to open it. Till then let's drink and be merry! And bring plenty of purifying orbs too. I can't seem to drink by myself as these vampire maid hussies won't keep their hands off my pants!*

Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2012, 07:24:26 PM »
Here's a crate full of them!

*Drinks a bottle of Captain Drac.*

Oh, and X, a howitzer won't do jack shit to that door*; they'll need a bunker buster missile to destroy the door.

*Due to Sulaco casting a demonic enchantment on it.

*On walkie-talkie*: Hey Neobelmont, me and X found Dracula's secret stash of Captain Drac, do you want me to teleport a bottle to you?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:06:43 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2012, 02:29:26 PM »
Goddamn you Dragoon, what the hell?
This distorted reality is really fucking up my mind.
Dracula! Dracula! Where is he?

*Some black-haired emo vamp appears* "did you call me?"
Hell no! Not you again! I thought we got rid of you in episode 4!
"Well I'm sorry that dad is too busy so I'm like filling out for him see?"
How are you filling out for him? You can't even turn into a bat!
"I can, like, turn into a pigeon for a while but not, like, when I have that Jack Daniels with Pepsi"
Good lord, man, that's sick! Sick man! Now go help take that shit to Dragoon and STEP AWAY FROM MY BUTTCRACK
"Okie dokie"
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2012, 09:02:13 PM »
*Receives whatever Freddy wanted brought to me.*

Ok, cool, put it over there.

* Kills all the vampires in the room.*

*Teleports 4 bottles of Captain Drac to Neobelmont.*

To X: Got the bottle?

X: Yes.

Me: Go!

*Both X and Highwind chug their bottles of captain Drac, then drink a purifying orb to cancel the effects of the vampire bites.*

*Repeat ad-nauseum OVER 9000 times.*

Me: Oh god....*THUNK!!!*

X: I DRANK TOO MUCH! *THUNK!!!!*

Kregan: What's going on in here? I heard some noise and-

*Sees X and highwind passed out at the bar and all the bottles strewn around them.*

Kregan: These are the human's that are in charge of the castle's defenses?!?!?!!?

Well, I do believe we may be screwed.

*Leaves*
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 10:57:09 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2012, 10:10:30 AM »
+1
*Bolt's upright*

"I TAKE YOU BOTH APART! I TEAR YOU BOTH TOGETHER!!"

*THUNK!!!!*

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2012, 01:17:53 PM »
*Wakes up*

Did you say something, punk!?!??!

*THUNK!!!*

Researchers Aim to Re-Create Beer Found in 19th-Century Shipwreck

http://blogs.laweekly.com/squidink/2012/05/beer_19th_century_shipwreck.php

OH. MY. GOD.

When this Russians invading the castle thing is done, We need to get that beer in stock at the villa and castle center, STAT!  8)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 12:03:18 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2012, 09:50:54 AM »
+1
*Reads paper after waking up*

"Indeed. What comes into Castlevania, stays in Castlevania and comes back with Castlevania every resurrection."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2012, 10:59:40 AM »
WE SHALL NECRO ALL BEER AND KEEP IT HERE FOR ETERNITY!!!!

BEHOLF MY TRUE POWER AND DESPAIR!!!!!!!!!!

*MORPHS INTO DRAGON FORM*

*MORPHS BACK*

Wow, that cured the hangover.  So, what now?!?!?!

Meanwhile, in the underground tunnel:

Mobius: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS UNHOLY, LET THEM INVADE THE VILLA!  I'M BORED AS FUCK DOWN HERE!  >:(

Meanwhile, in the underground Waterway:

Harycombs: so. fucking. bored.

*plays sonic generations on his 3DS*

Meanwhile, Back at the Villa:

Sinful: *on walkie-talkie* Sulaco, how powerful is that demonic enchantment that you placed on the villa foyer doors?  Highwind said that only a bunker buster missile could destroy it.

Sulaco: Doubtful, It wouldn't make it that far.  The castle would send out a bolt of dark energy that would destroy the missile before it even reach the forest of silence.  The only thing that could destroy that door right now is either the Epirus Bow or a nuclear missile, and the Russians aren't dumb enough to use a nuke in Romania, it's too risky.  Plus, the Eprius bow was destroyed by zeus at the battle of mount tartarus, and he also brought down the mountain.

So, those doors might never be breached.

Sinful: Hmm, well, you never know, over.

Sulaco: You do have a good point, just be careful, over.

Sinful: Will do, over.

To the others in the Villa: The Eprius bow is destroyed beneath a collapsed mountain, and they aren't going to nuke us.  If they don't get in here in 30 minutes, we should attack their rear guard in the forest of silence.

Meanwhile, in front of the Villa:

Soviet bear: RrOoAaRr!
*smashes into the doors, with no effect.*

Russian Sergent: General Grover!  The bear cannot break down the doors!  We should use the Eprius bow we found in the collapsed greek mountain of tartarus and repaired to working function! Plus, the enemy is taking potshots at us from the garden and hallway!  We're sitting ducks out here!

General Grover: Alright, men!  fall back behind the 2 courtyard gates and leave this to me!
* Pulls out the Eprius bow*
Grover: Stand back, men when this destroys the doors, attack!
*Pulls back to bow, creating an arrow made of pure light.  He holds the bow back for a couple of minutes, building up the power of the arrow, then lets it go*
*The arrow streaks toward the villa foyer doors and hit them in the middle, destroying them and leaves a gaping hole in the Villa entrance.*
Grover: ATTACK!
SOVIET BEAR: RrOoAaRr!
Russian soldiers: YAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Sinful, wiping rubble off his face: hold your ground, and fire when they get past the 2nd courtyard gate!
*The Russians charge past the 2nd courtyard gate*
Sinful: FIRE!
*A HUGE FUCKING TORRENT OF GUNFIRE issues forth from the villa and stops the Russians at where the villa fountain used to be.*
Sinful (to himself): So begins the downfall of the villa......
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:43:14 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2012, 02:42:30 PM »
+1

Just waking up after not even drinking one bottle(never drank once nerver doing it again  :-X ) of that stuff yet still getting something out of it I hear the radio what in the world is happening out there!?
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 18, 2012, 02:50:17 PM »
NeoBelmont: What's happening?

Me: General Grover used the bow to destroy the Villa foyer doors.  Sinful is holding them off until this initial wave of soldiers is all killed off, then he will retreat, over.

Neobelmont: Got it, over.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 18, 2012, 06:22:49 PM »
+1
*X wakes up with major hangover and still a little dizzy. One of the Vampire maids comes on over with a large vase.*

"Hello! Would you like to make a charitable donation to the society of mistreated vampires?"

*X sticks his face into the vase.*

"BLARRG-KOFF-UUGH-SPIT-PTOO-WUFFF-BLECH!!" (vomit sounds)

*The maid has a sweat drop with her hair in split-ends*

"Ah...thank you sir...for your...most generous offer."

*hastily walks away with filled vase. X brings out another Purification orb.*

"Wow! I feel refreshed! So they're not limited for the use against vampirism..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 18, 2012, 09:45:42 PM »
Then what does the cure ample cure besides poison?  :o

I feel really sorry for that vampire maid, maybe she was just asking for money?  :-[

*Shrugs*

Who knows?  But it's irrelevant now, we need to get back downstairs to that big room with the barricades.  Our troops need our tactical guidance.

X and Highwind go back downstairs and take their positions behind the barricades in the first big room. (the one where you fought Rosa/Fernandez warrior in LoD)

Tags: