Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85433 times)

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2012, 02:35:41 PM »
+1
Due to the effects of the charge, the 3 advancing columns of russian soldiers are caught off guard!
A slaughter of russian soldiers takes place, but the villa garrison's charge is halted by the giant drunk soviet bear, General grover, and the Russian Sergent!
Sinful: We've done everything that we could do to hold the foyer, but they're are too many to hold back!
Fall back to the staircase just beyond the rose garden!
*Villa garrison falls back to the villa inner quarters staircase, fortifies it and waits for the Russians to attack.*
*On radio to Demonic machine gunners: Alright! set the c-4 charges on the balcony columns on the right side of the villa, and hold them off until you drop!  Last one alive presses the detonator to blow up the right side of the Villa foyer balcony!
Demonic Machine gunner: GoT iT!
*Sets the charges and gets back into position to kill off more russians.
General Grover: The hell with column formation, it's not working!  Soldiers, CHARGE!
Russian soliders: RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

A good deal of the russian charge is killed off, but all but one demonic machine gunner is killed.  The last one activates the detonator, and the right side of the Villa foyer columns columns collapse, bringing down the right side of the balcony, killing the last demonic machine gunner.

The villa foyer has fallen to the russians and they are now bringing a ladder to get to and open the rose garden hallway door.
The first soldier climbs up the ladder and opens the door.  He goes through and opens the rose garden door.  The other soldiers go up the ladder, through the hallway into the rose garden, and open the door to the inner quarters where....THEY WERE AMBUSHED BY THE VILLA GARRISON!
Sinful and Neobelmont: ATTACK!
*A firefight begins*
Sulaco: Ah, the battle draws near, and the preparations are complete.  Kregan, are you ready for battle?
Kregan: As always, master.
Sulaco: Then lead the way.

The sound of swords clashing

and guns shooting.

after all of that, blood everywhere I look up and say how much longer till this is over?
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2012, 03:44:37 PM »
*Final Fantasy 7's hurry plays in the background.*

Final Fantasy VII - Hurry! [HQ]

Sinful: we can't hold them at the staircase! Fall back to the next barricade!
*The garrison goes up the staircase into the villa inner quarters, taking position behind the barricade just past the villa storage room.*
Sinful: Here they come! ATTACK!
*30 Russians try to storm the barricade, but are gunned to bloody pieces*
Sinful: Ok, now retreat to the barricade near the end of the hall!
*They take position behind the barricade, which is just past the 2nd villa parlor door and also the 2nd stained glass window that the glass knight jump out of.
Sinful: Be ready for them!
*60 russians charge towards them!*
*A torrent of glass knights jump out of the 2 stained glass windows, catching the russians off guard.  With the distraction, Sinful issue orders to everyone.*
Sinful: Slayer, you go to the Outer wall and inform the Chaos Guardian army stationed there that the Russians are coming. Nathan, as you have experience fighting in underground tunnels and catacombs, go to the underground tunnel and tell Mobius to be ready for the russians. Donvermicelli, go to the underground waterway and tell Harrycombs to get everyone ready there to fight the russians.
Donvermicelli: No probl-*SLAPPED* ow, I meant, got it.
Slayer: Sounds easy.
Nathan: Tunnels again, fine.  :(
Sinful: Everyone else, follow me to the Villa library/archives and take the secret passage to the castle center!
*everyone goes there separate ways, With Sinful and the villa garrison going to the villa library, activating and then sealing the secret passage behind them, and going down the passageway to the castle center, they make their way to the big room where Highwind dragoon and X have taken up position with Group C.
Sinful: We're here!
Neobelmont: Man, that was ugly back there!  Glad to be back, safe in the castle center!
Me: Don't get too comfortable, take the villa garrison and have them defend the staircase above the castle center elevator room.
Sinful: Got it.
*Goes and does that.*
X: Hmm, there's three barricades in both of the underground places, right? And then a seal-able secret passage?
Me: Yep
X: Good, everything going accroding to plan..
*Meanwhile, in the Villa Hedge maze Crypt*
Slayer: Geronimo!
*Slayer goes to the Outer Wall and informs the Chaos guardian army of the advancing Russian troops.*
Nathan: OMG! I CHANGED MY MIND! AHHHHHHHH!
*Nathan goes to the underground tunnel and informs Mobius of the situation*
Donvermicelli: Here we go!
*Donvermicelli goes to the underground waterway and tells harrycombs to get the troops ready.*

Meanwhile, in the Villa Parlor:

Sulaco and Kregan are standing at ready, with about a dozen and a half lesser demons.
Sulaco: Are you ready, Kregan and lesser demons?
Kregen: Yes, master.
Lesser demons: YES MASTER!
Sulaco: Good, 'cause HERE THEY COME!
*The Russians break down the Villa parlor doors and attack!*

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2012, 04:34:46 PM »
+1
Where am I?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2012, 04:55:53 PM »
You're in the castle center with me and X, where else?

*Side note: This is a placeholder post for when I get back from work and can post more.  Back from work, here we go!*

*final fantasy 5's Hurry! Hurry!! plays in the background*

Final Fantasy V OST - Hurry! Hurry!!

80 Russians barge into the Villa Parlor!
Sulaco and Kregan: ATTACK!
*a massacre takes place*
More Russians come!
Lesser Demons: FRESH BLOOD!
*Another massacre takes place!*
The final wave of russian's storm the villa parlor.
*Yet another massacre*
Sulaco and kregan have held off the Russians, but all of the lesser demons have been killed off.
Kregan: Master!  We can't hold off General Grover and the Soviet bear!  We must teleport to the castle Center!
Sulaco: *Sighs* You're right.  Farewell, establishment of drunken revelry and many memories, may my eyes never set sight upon you.
*Sulaco and Kregan teleport to the castle Center.*
The villa parlor has fallen to the russians, and they now proceed down the stairs and line up behind the hedge maze gate.
General Grover: Soviet bear, tear down this gate.  Men, when this gate is down, charge into the hedge maze.
Soviet bear: ROAOROAOOR!!!! *It knocks down the gate*
Russians: RAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
*they charge into the hedge maze*
RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
*Chainsaw Frankenstein and his 2 gargoyle attack dogs charge at the russians, catching them off guard. Many of them are massacred, but when they attacked the russian bear, it just destroyed them to pieces.*
They advance to the hedge maze lookout tower.
GROWWAL!
*They are attacked by were-jaguars, were-panthers and were-tigers.*
A slaughter of Russian soldiers takes place, and they are about to strike the killing blow on the soviet bear when general grover steps in, activates his cyborg suit, and toasts the weres to ashes.*
The russians get to a doorway and go through it to the nondescript building.  They open the door and go into the Villa hedge maze crypt.
They arrive in the crypt, only to be attacked by 2 large werewolves!
*The werewolves outflank the russians and kill most of them before they are dispatched by general grover and the soviet bear.
*More russians are filing into the crypt and now fill the room in three separate columns.\
General Grover: All right, men! Group A goes with Soviet Bear to the Underground Tunnel.  Group B goes with me to the Underground Waterway.  Group C goes with the Russian Sergent to the Outer wall.
*They all jump into the coffin and go to their respective locations.*
Mobius: Hell, it's about time. *Starts killing Russians*
Harrycombs: Good, I was getting bored.
Chaos Guardian General: Guardians, the Russians have arrived. Wait for the signal, then we shall annihilate them all!

The Battle for Control of the Castle Center of Demon Castle Dracula has just begun.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 09:34:37 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2012, 11:15:50 PM »
+1
Let's get this bussiness done with. A big battle is coming near, yet I have a bad feeling that something is going to happen. Like someone from the past is coming  :-X
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »
Well, whoever it is, we'll be ready for them.

Meanwhile, in the Underground tunnel.....

*FF 5 Battle on the big bridge plays*

Final Fantasy V OST - Clash on the Big Bridge ~ Battle with Gilgamesh

The soviet bear is ordering a charge on Group A's position behind the first barricade!
Soviet Bear: ROAAARRR!!!
Russians: YAHHHH!!!!
Mobius: FIRESTORM!
*Burns a lot of russians with fire and brimstone.*
Mobius: Ok, fall back to the second barricade!
Soviet Bear: ROAR!
Mobius: Hold your ground and fire!
*the Russian advance is halted*
Mobius: Fall back to the last barricade!
*More Russians advance*
Mobius: HEAT WAVE!
*Many Russians die of heat stroke*
Nathan: Wow, this is way too easy, Mobius
Mobius: Not now, spiky. Ok, group A, time to go through the secret passage!
*She find the passage and seals it behind the group after they all enter it.*
They go through to the castle center and make their way to were Highwind, Neobelmont and X are in position.
Mobius: Group A has arrived!
Me: Good, we need more people behind the long barricade on the floor below.  Set up your Machine gunners there.
Mobius: Consider it done.  8)

Meanwhile, in the Underground waterway:

General Grover is ordering an attack on Group B's Position behind the first barricade!

General Grover: ATTACK!
Russians: YAHH!!
Harrycombs: HYDRO STORM!
*The russians are drowned*
Harrycombs: Fall back to the 2nd barricade!
General Grover: CHARGE!
Donvermicelli: SOUL CORROSION!
*Russians go insane and kill each other.*
Harrycombs: Retreat to the last barricade!
*the final wave attacks!*
Harrycombs: *uses trance* FREE ENERGY!
*Blows up Russians.
Donvermicelli: Too easy, man.
Harrycombs: Not now, count. Ok, Group B time to go through the secret passage!
*He find the passage and seals it behind the group after they all enter it.*
They go through to the castle center and make their way to were Highwind, Neobelmont and X are in position.
Harrycombs: Group B has arrived!
Me: Good, Take up position in the room with the castle center elevator, at the top of the staircase that leads down into the room we are currently in and take up position behind the barricade there.
Harrycombs: Got it.  8)

Meinwhile, on the outer wall..

The Russians advance to the end of the level, finding no one.
Russian Sergent: Where is the enemy? Intel Said that they had this place fortified like fort knox, but there's nothing here.
*Chaos Guardian army De-cloaks.*
Chaos Guardian General: ANNIHILATE THEM!
Russian Sergent: OH SHI-!
Russians: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
*The russian sergent and all the Russians in the third group were massacred.*
Slayer: That...went too well.  :o :o :o
Chaos Guardian General *on walkie-talkie: Dragoon, we have killed off the third Russian group. Further orders?
Me: hold your position on the outer wall. They will try to airdrop a lot of soldiers and attack with migs and helecopters.
Chaos Guardian General: Will copy that, over.
*To X, neobelmont and Mobius: Alright! The Soviets will be at the area before the main Castle center doors!  Make sure that your weapons are prepped and clean, and sit back and get ready to inflict some serious hurt on the Russian army!

LET THE SYMPHONY OF DESTRUCTION BEGIN, X!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 09:36:18 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2012, 09:55:14 PM »
+1
"All they have to do is trip one single line and then it's GAME ON!!"

*Does the happy dance*
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2012, 10:07:09 PM »
*Meanwhile, in the room before the castle center entrance....

The 1st and second Russian groups are lined up in row, being addressed by General Grover.

General Grover: Men, I'll be honest with you, most of you probably will not survive this.  But rest assured, today we will be victorious over these unholy curs and drunken bums!

CHARGE!

Russians: RAHHHHHHH!!!!!

*The first Russians to get to the main castle center doors open it, and-*
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:22:23 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2012, 10:34:46 PM »
+1
*X steps up to the podium and brings out a conductor's baton.*

Tap, Tap, Tap

*In a calm voice he says*

"Then let us begin"

*X raises the baton and...*

Nuclear Tests to the 1812 Overture

*The smoke clears*

"COUGH! Maybe a little too much nitro...?"

Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2012, 10:54:04 PM »
*gags, then put on gas mask.*

Me: Dammit X, overkill, much?

Meanwhile, in the room before the castle center entrance....

Half of both russian groups are dead, and a quarter of both groups are fatally wounded.

General Grover *lifting a large chunk of the door off of him and the soviet bear*: DAMN THEM! MEN, CHARGE!

Russians: RAHH!!!

The mandragoras activate, confusing and bewildering the Russians.

Me: X! THEY'RE CONFUSED AND STUMBLING FORWARD! THEY'RE GOING TO TRIGGER MORE NITRO! And *laughered* More Russians are coming into the castle center entrance now!  Oh man, this is both sad and funny at the same time, eeheheheheheheeheheh!  8) :P

« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 08:00:14 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2012, 09:50:24 AM »
+1
"One more time!!!"

*Gratuitous multi-explosions sound throughout the castle Center once more*

(Sniff-sob) "I really love my work... I'm so proud!"

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2012, 11:25:14 AM »
It's so..beautiful...*sniff*

Meanwhile, in the castle center entrance hallway:

The Russians keep running into the barricades, tripping more nitro explosions and Mandragora screams.  The losses they are suffering from this is staggering.

They get to near the end of the hall and turn right down the other hallway.

Me: *AHEM* X, It's time for MOAR EXPLOSIONS!  8) :P

You did set up a lot of mock barricades hiding all that magical nitro and mandragoras.  :P
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 11:28:37 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2012, 04:28:29 PM »
+1
I swear if I go deaf I stick everyone one of you  >:(

Puts gas mask on.

And I'm ready in...
(click to show/hide)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2012, 06:02:53 PM »
+1
"I set up a fake facade of traps on the door leading to our position. The russians, after suffering a humiliating take-down will no-doubt think twice before risking another set-off (he, he). Instead in theory they should skip pass this door and run straight into the coliseum where the Bull tank lies in wait. Even if there is no driver it has an automation feature installed."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2012, 07:23:24 PM »
Meanwhile, in the Castle Center hallway:

General Grover: Hold up, men! That door looks booby trapped!  Let's go down the hallway to that unguarded door on the left.
*Russian soldiers flank the doorway*
General Grover: GO! GO! GO! MOVE IT! MOVE IT! MOVE IT!
*They storm into the empty Colosseum.*
General Grover: Where is the enemy?
*ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN, A WALL IS BROKEN DOWN!*
Behemoth reveals itself!
RRRRRRRRRNG!
*The bull tank comes out of it's hiding spot.*
General Grover: Defend yourselves, men! ATTACK!
Russians: RAHHH!!!!
*A great battle takes place.*

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
*turns to Neobelmont*: Neo, everything is going to plan.
If general grover tries to outflank us, use your griffin stone to kill him with your strikes, OK?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 07:38:22 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Tags: