Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85441 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #120 on: September 06, 2012, 01:20:36 PM »
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection OST - Boss Battle Theme Extended

X: Cut them down as you retreat!
Mobius: Firestorm!
Sulaco: Dark Scythe!
Nathan: Flame whip!
Harrycombs: Tidal Flame!
Donvermicelli: Greek fire, rain down upon our enemies!
*They kill off a majority of the zombie horde and escape the grove*

Meanwhile, back with group 3.....

*They arrive at the outskirts of the russians forest of silence advance base's perimeter.*
Me:  Ok, We've arrived at the base perimeter.
Kregan: Looks like they're using titanium-reinforced concrete for their inner walls, surrounded by fences topped with razor wire, and a barbed wire fence around that, too.  They also probably mined the sandy area surrounding all of the fences, too.
Slayer: Sounds like we have our work cut out for us.
Neobelmont: Dragoon, won't your thunder dragon form be able to blow a hole through the perimeter?
Me: That was part of the plan.  Kregan, you need to summon a dark vortex to further catch the russians off guard.  Slayer, you set fire to the tents.  Neo, you need to find out where your nemesis is so we can kill him.  Hmm? *walkie-talkie buzzes*  This is Highwind.
X: Highwind!  Both of our groups and the Villa garrison just escaped a bunch of zombies in a forest grove!  We're heading for your current position to help you out with assaulting the Russian's forward base!
Me: I thought I told you....Nevermind, just get your asses over here, over and out.
X: Go it, over.
Me: *To myself* Dammit, X!  Why do you always have to do this?

Meanwhile, back at the Villa:

Sinful: Ok, the stealthed weres are in the servent's entrance, now I need to ATTACK!
*Sinful unlocks and opens the door, throws a dozen smoke bombs into the villa foyer, and uses his longshot to get to the upper left side of the foyer balcony.*
Sinful: YAHHHH!
*Using superior tactics, he takes back the balcony and the foyer staircase, while the stealthed were creatures burst through the servent's entrance and kill all of the russians on the ground floor.*
*A bunch of demonic machine gunners teleport in and set up a barricade were the doorway used to be.*
Sinful: The Villa foyer is ours again!  Machine gunners, hold off the Russians until we can come up with a plan of attack!
Demons: GoT iT!
Sinful: Ok, Time to get down to planing out the attack.  8)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: September 12, 2012, 11:23:21 AM »
Me: *Surveying the Russian base.*  This is gonna be a tough nut to crack.
Neo:  X is taking too long.
Slayer: At least we get more people to carry out the attack.
Kregan: Agreed.

Meanwhile, back with groups 1 and 2....

X: This is one killer trek.
Sulaco: Hey, this was your idea.
Harrycombs:  Yeah, X, stop complaining!  >:(
X: Ok, fine, jeez.  :rollseyes:

Meanwhile, back at the Villa:

Sinful: And that's the plan, now let's ATTACK!
*Sinful and the Were creatures attack the Russian positions around were the Villa fountain used to be.*
Sinful: Keep attacking!  They've fallen back to just behind the first gate!
*The 12 Cerberus' come back to life and attack the Russians!  They take back both gates and ambush the Russians in the entrance area of the Villa courtyard just before the castle wall.*
Russians: AHHHH!!!
*Sinful and the Were creatures have taken back the Villa Courtyard and are now entering the Castle Wall.*
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 01:13:07 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2012, 10:26:46 AM »
+1
*X crawls up to Highwind Dragoon's unit. He then brings out a set of Binocs*

"The enemy base..."

*X zooms in*

"Guards scattered everywhere and some in large training groups."

*X looks left and right*

"Guard towers with snipers coming outta the wazoo. Gun placements on the walls too."

*X puts back his binocs*

"Oh and for the record; the next person who says I'm complaining I will personally turn them into a zombie and make them my b***h. And yes I know where to find another copy of the Necronomicon to do it too."

*Nervous nods all around*

"How do you want to play this Highwind? Make 'em disappear one at a time or go all in gun's blazen?"
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2012, 01:20:42 PM »
Me: I'll use my thunder dragon form to start a severe thunderstorm with no rain, then I'll use lightning volley to blow a hole through the perimeter, then Kregan, you need to summon a dark vortex to further catch the russians off guard.  Slayer and X,  both of you set fire to the tents, While Neo, Sulaco, Harrycombs, Nathan, Mobius and Donvermicelli need to fight their way through the base to find out where Neobelmont's nemesis is so we can kill him.
And that's the plan; now let's move out!
Kregan: DARK VORTEX!
Me: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM!
*The attack on the Russian forest of silence advance base has just begun.*

Meanwhile, in the Castle wall...

Sinful: Take both towers!  I'll worry about the main switch at the top of the gate!
*The were creatures take back both sides of the castle wall, while Sinful climbs to the roof of the gate, dispatches the elite russian commandos, and activates the switch to close the drawbridge.*
Sinful: The Castle Wall is ours once again!  Now, all We need to do is hold off any reinforcements that the Russians might have called for!

Meanwhile, In a certain tent in the center of the Russian advance base...

Unknown voice: ..Ssssssooooo!  He hassss come back with sssssome help to try to kill me!  He will horribly fail and the dark sssecretsss of demon castle dracula will be MINE!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 01:59:03 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2012, 09:44:20 AM »
+1
*Both X and Slayer start for the tents. They are mindful of their surroundings as the sneak past the guards. Once they have arrived, Slayer reaches into X's backpack and brings out some mini torches*

Slayer: Torches?

X: Just light 'em up, throw 'em and watch what happens.

*Both get to work. The two split up and each takes a camp segment. one by one they light their torches and toss them onto the tents. The nearby soldiers see the fires and rush to put them out. But they don't realize their mistake in using water*

Slayer: Whoaw!

*The addition of water doesn't put the fire out, but instead causes it to spread like a cancer*

Slayer: X! Was that..?

X: The Russians have got to be pretty stupid not to recognize Greek fire when they see it. By adding water rather then dirt, you make a bad situation worse.

*Soon the entire tent camp is ablaze. Both X and Slayer meet up with the others knowing their job is done*
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2012, 10:27:26 AM »
+1
*Not far, Lash is watering a lone tree sprout.*

Lash: :)

*A small cinder bounces in Lash's general direction, setting one of said sprout's leaves on fire.*

Lash: :-\

*Lash looks up.*

Lash: :'(
(click to show/hide)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2012, 11:17:11 AM »
Why are you watering a tree sprout in the forest of silence?  It's filled with zombies, skeletons, kamikaze skeletons and various were creatures.  :o

*Both X and Slayer start for the tents. They are mindful of their surroundings as the sneak past the guards. Once they have arrived, Slayer reaches into X's backpack and brings out some mini torches*

Slayer: Torches?

X: Just light 'em up, throw 'em and watch what happens.

*Both get to work. The two split up and each takes a camp segment. one by one they light their torches and toss them onto the tents. The nearby soldiers see the fires and rush to put them out. But they don't realize their mistake in using water*

Slayer: Whoaw!

*The addition of water doesn't put the fire out, but instead causes it to spread like a cancer*

Slayer: X! Was that..?

X: The Russians have got to be pretty stupid not to recognize Greek fire when they see it. By adding water rather then dirt, you make a bad situation worse.

*Soon the entire tent camp is ablaze. Both X and Slayer meet up with the others knowing their job is done*

Me: *Transforms in wind dragon form, then calls forth gale force winds that knock down the outer fence.  It also picks up all the land mines and hurls them bombardment-style at the titanium reinforced concrete walls, destroying them.*
*Changes back* CHARGE!
Neobelmont, Sulaco, Harrycombs, Nathan, Mobius and Donvermicelli: YAHHHHHHH!!!!!
*A fierce battle takes place.*

*Meanwhile, back in a certain tent at the heart of the Russian advance base......

Unknown Voice: SSSOOO!  They have breached the inner wallsss!  I ssshall go and destroy them now!
*Departs tent*

Meanwhile, On top of the castle wall....

Sinful: This russian vodka tastes like ethanol. *Spits it out*
Werewolf: Sinful!  There is a small Russian base where the giant skeleton used to dwell!  They are hoisting a white flag on their flagpole.
Sinful: Send them a message that we'll talk on the drawbridge if they agree not to shoot us.
Werewolf: Understood.  *departs*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: September 18, 2012, 09:47:08 AM »
+1
*X brings out his binocs again and surveys the scene. virtually all the tents are gone and all that remains is the out-of-control inferno*

"I love it when a plan comes together..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: September 18, 2012, 12:07:17 PM »
Meanwhile, on the castle wall drawbridge...

Russian Lieutenant: Who is in charge here?
Sinful: That would be me.
Russian Lieutenant: We would like to surrender our forces to you, we do not want to fight for that evil man.
Sinful: What evil man?
Russian Lieutenant: The one who brought the Necronomicon and helped to create the Soviet grizzly bear and gave General Grover his demonic cyborg suit.
Sinful: I see, so what are you proposing?
Russian Lieutenant: That we may aid you in cleansing this forest of all of his forces.
Sinful: Ok, that sounds reasonable.

Meanwhile, back at the burning remnants of the advance russian base....

Me: Keep attacking!  We have them on the run!
Sulaco: Ha! this is far too easy!
Neobelmont: Dragoon! Look! in the center of the camp!

*Someone emerges from the flames.*

Cloaked figure: TIME TO DIE!

Battle Phase!

Chrono Trigger Boss Theme 1

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2012, 12:20:36 PM »
+1
*The Cloaked Figure shots 3 homing giant skulls filled with dark energy* (or not, I didnt know the rules of this topic lol)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2012, 12:27:33 PM »
No, you're doing ok, man.  8) :P

BACK TO THE STORY!

Back at the small russian base in front of the castle wall...

Sinful: And that's the plan, now let's roll out!
Russian Lieutenant: Alright men!  FORWARD MARCH!
Weres: GROAWL! *the were creatures melt into the forest.*

Meanwhile, back at what is now a raging inferno....

*A fierce battle is taking place.*
Me: This is going to take a while.  :( :-\
Neobelmont: Shut up and stay on your toes!  This guy is ruthless!
Me: Got it.  8)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:13:53 PM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2012, 08:18:30 PM »
+1
Hmmm...... That Chill again.....  Something is very, very wrong here.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2012, 12:13:25 AM »
Russian Lieutenant: FAN OUT AND STAY ALERT!
Sinful: So, are there any more bases in this forest?
Russian Lieutenant: Other then the advance base and our outpost, there is one more outpost, in the large area where the giant skeleton first appeared.
Sinful: Then we should proceed with caution.

Meanwhile, back with the recon group....

X: Who is that guy? I have a bad feeling about this, Slayer.
Slayer: Tell me about it, X.

Meanwhile, back at the raging inferno....

Mobius: Firestorm!
Sulaco: Dark Scythe!
Nathan: Flame Sword!
Harrycombs: Tidal Flame!
Donvermicelli: Greek fire, rain down upon our enemies!
Me: CHAIN LIGHTNING!
Kregan: SOUL REND!

Cloaked figure: ARGHHHHHH!!!!
*The cloaked figure collapses to the ground, and then slowly gets up.  It pulls back it's hood to reveal......
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 12:39:25 AM by Highwind Dragoon »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2012, 12:59:59 AM »
+1
Every one get away from him now!!!!! That's a basilisk! It can kill with it's gaze!!!
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2012, 09:55:53 AM »
+1
*Both x and slyer run away from the demonic monstrosity*

X: "And I thought Gorgons were bad news..!"

Slayer: "Make like a Shepperd and let's get the flock outta here!!"

Tags: