Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center  (Read 85376 times)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
Re: Villa 7.0: the fall of the villa and the rise of castle center
« Reply #330 on: March 27, 2013, 01:06:31 PM »
*Lelygax transforms 6th back to normal*
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #331 on: March 27, 2013, 06:01:36 PM »
*X enters the coliseum just as two monster gladiators are ducking it out*

Crowds: AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

X: "Geezus! When they get worked up, there's no volume control."

*After maneuvering past the crowds finds the Villa regulars seated nearby the wall with the giant rainbow-glowing crystal*

Nathan: "Yo X! Don't see you here very often."

X: "When you build things you tend to isolate yourself without even realizing it."

*Out in the arena floor, a Cyclops monster takes a swing at the Leviathan creature. The Satanic-like monster is flung towards the arena wall and collides with a loud 'THUD'*

Highwind: "Any bets that it's going to get up after such a devastating blow?"

X: "No, I'm good. Besides I believe you had something to discuss with me."

Highwind: "Yep."

X: "I'll take a guess and say it has something to do with your past."
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Lone Wolf

« Reply #332 on: March 28, 2013, 01:52:57 AM »
*Lelygax transforms 6th back to normal*

Meanwhile:

Wolf: Lel, where are you, man?

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: March 28, 2013, 06:17:10 PM »
Lelygax: Return to me, my clones.
*Lelygax abosorb all his clones and goes to the coliseum*
Lelygax: Why you asked your servants to call me here?
Highwind: I wanted to talk about my past.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #334 on: March 28, 2013, 11:56:20 PM »
Lelygax: Return to me, my clones.
*Lelygax abosorb all his clones and goes to the coliseum*
Lelygax: Why you asked your servants to call me here?
Highwind: I wanted to talk about my past.

Wolf: oh, there you are! *runs to the coliseum*
Coliseum Guard: you cannot pass.
Wolf: why not?? 8/
Coliseum Guard: it's top secret. Only Lelygax was called here. Master Highwind doesn't need your presence. So leave.
Wolf: Uhm.... Really? So tell your master that i ran all the way here looking for Lelygax, so i'm not leaving until i can talk to him. V^V
Coliseum Guard: ....... *looks at his partner*
Wolf: what?! Whaaat?? Are you gona tell me there's something wrong about it? >=/
Coliseum Guard: Eh, no. Just so... You're not in the queue for visits.
Wolf: *sees queue* ? ? ? ? Are you kidding me? ? ? ? 8/
Coliseum Guard: So sorry! ^^;
Wolf: *gets back to the end of the queue* I hate you so much... =_____="
« Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 11:58:02 PM by Lone Wolf »

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: March 29, 2013, 11:09:11 PM »
Me: I will tell you what happened after I was teleported to 21st century romania.
Lelygax: Cool
X: Sure, I'll listen to it.
Me: Anyways, I came out of the wormhole, and there was a village nearby.  Over several weeks of observing the villagers and learning their language, I cloaked myself to look like a regular human, and went into town to find out about the area.  One reoccurring theme was a derelict castle on an island in the middle of a fog-covered lake; rumor has it that various monsters and demons resided there, lead by a vampire king.  I immediately set out for the lake.  Once I got there, I determined that whatever was in the water would eat me, so I super-jumped over the lake to a bridge that went through a low tidal wall.  After that I scaled a cliff and was in a forest that was eerily quiet.  After wandering around, Beating the giant ape skeleton twice, beating and earning the respect of the Were creatures of the forest, I came to the castle wall.  After some climbing and pulling 2 levers, the metal gates opened to what appeared to be the courtyard.
Almost immediately, I was attacked by 3 Cerberus'.  The first gate opened after I dispatched them, and then I had to defeat another Cerberus to open the second gate.  Past the metal gates was a large fountain, with a graveyard surrounding it.  I Destroyed the zombies that were in my way, and entered the building in front of me.
The Windows were boarded up, and the place smelled musty and reeked of death.  All of a sudden, a vampire tried to bite me, but ended up impaled on my spear.  After removing some cloths from what looked like tables, I then realized that the place that I was in was once a drinking establishment.  I quickly cleaned up the place, went into the cellar to stock up the bar, and re-opened it.  And that is how I came to reside in the Villa.
X: Huh, was wondering who was the one who re-opened the old watering hole.
Nathan: Well dragoon, I'm glad you re-opened the place!  Not a lot of Dracula resurrections going on lately.  :-\
Lelygax: Meh, it was an ok back story.
*Everyone turns to stare at Lelygax.*
Lelygax: What, a man can't have a different opinion then everyone else?  Whatever, let's just watch the rest of this fight.
*The Villa militia watches the rest of the fight in silence.*

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: March 29, 2013, 11:36:14 PM »
+1
Lelygax: I've come to this era using my own willpower, when I've seen that the final battle is happening, I created onbe version of me to reside in this era and entered my PC. Its not like this Holywood backstory with a time-traveling Charles Bronson with machineguns superjumping walls like Highwind said now, but its still cool right? (Wait... Charles Bronson appeared before or after he learned how to speak this language?) *scratches head*
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Lone Wolf

« Reply #337 on: March 30, 2013, 12:25:05 AM »
Wolf: Shit, they must be talking about something important... A quest, maybe? Omg, i have to get there quickly!!!
Man: Heeey, where are you going? Wait on the queue just like us!
Wolf: Don't tell me what to do, asshole!  >:(
Man: Hey, who'dya callin' asshole, you motherfucker? Get back here right now!
Wolf: Aarrghhhhhh...... *throws man away* That's what you get for messing with me!
*guards appear*
Wolf: ......fuck!! *flees to an ally nearby* *sigh* Ah, man... I just wanted to see Lel... Shit!! >:(
Old Man: He's preparing for a quest, all of them are.
Wolf: Wha... What are you doing here? Get back to the shadows, demon! >:0
Old Man: Ahaha, easy there, young man.. You must have a high temper but easy, okay? I'm just an old man. I just wanted to gawk at the boy crazy enough to come here.
Wolf: What are you talking about?
Old Man: Look down at your feet..
Wolf: *spots a portal cyrcle* What the hell?!?!
Old Man: hahahahaha, now you come with me, i wanna show you something.
*teleports to a portal cyrcle hidden in the woods of the Cursed Island*
Wolf: WHAT - THE - FUCK?!?!?! :o
Old Man: *looks at Wolf* Hehehehe, you scared?
Wolf: (son of a b....) >=/
Old Man: Now come, i wanna show you something, this way. *opens secret path*
Wolf: I still don't get anything.
Old Man: Hahaha, you'll see. *follows secret path to a hidden stone wall*
Petrificus revelatus... *opens hidden passage* This shall lead you to the Castle Dungeon. Follow me until the end of the path. I shall leave a blue-lit lantern on my entrance for you. *disappears*
Wolf: .... Eh... Okay, then. o_o (this can't be happening... -_-) *follows dark passage*
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 03:38:08 AM by Lone Wolf »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: March 30, 2013, 07:11:56 AM »
*Out of the corner of his eye X sees a figure and an old man disappear*

X: "Wonder what that was about..?"

*The Leviathan get's it's second wind and throws a volley of fireballs at the Cyclops. The Cyclops dodges them but doesn't see that they were a distraction. The Leviathan had jumped up just as the fireballs had left it's mouth and it lands right on top of the distracted monster*

*CRUNCH!!*

Sulaco: "Okay, it's not getting up from that-"

Cyclops: "RRRRROOOOAAAAARRRR!!"

Nathan: *A-hem* "You were saying?"

Sulaco: "Forget it..."

*X turns his attention to Highwind*

X: "If you're expecting a grand tail out of me then you're out of luck. I arrived here prior to the whole sordid affair with the Russian invasion. I'm nothing special."

Cheshire cat: "Says the man who can make virtually everything he wants to."

X: "Well that's because of this castle, isn't it?"

Cheshire cat: "Are you trying to be dense? It is through the powers of your imagination that have enabled you to concoct such devices like the Positron Rifle or your miraculous 'Bag of holding'. Dwel on it for a fortnight will you?"

*The Cheshire cat vanishes*

Highwind: "I thought that cat was fat."

X: "Was. But I guess he's right. I don't know..."

*Just then Nathan breaks the silence*

Nathan: "Look everyone the Cyclops' got a chain!"

*The Cyclops wraps a chain around it's hammer and starts swinging it around. The Leviathan tries to dodge but is impacted by the Cyclops' new makeshift weapon. The beast keels over after it's head is caved in from the impact. The Cyclops then throws it's arms into the air and dances around the arena floor in victory*

X: "Good thing I didn't bet."

Sinful: "Awww crap!!"

Highwind: "Tell that to him. I think he just tanked."

X: *Chuckle*
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Lone Wolf

« Reply #339 on: March 31, 2013, 03:52:14 AM »
Wolf: ....i swear, if i find out that oldie got me into trouble, then i'll kill him! >:(
*then suddenly a voice spreads into whisper...*
Voice: You.... Did..... Bad in..... Coming here.....
Wolf: Damn it, it's fucking dark, i can't see a thing... Who's there? >:(
Voice: You...... Have been....... Cursed.......
Wolf: What're you talking about? Who are you?
Voice: I'm........ *the mysterious voice then suddenly fades away..*
Wolf: ....you gotta be kidding me. >:( *spots a blue-shining light from deeply far into the dark*
Wolf: Huh? This must be the blue lamp the old man was talking about. I'd better pay him a visit. *goes to the light*
*then suddenly a roar spreads*
Roar: Grrrrr.....
Wolf: Huh?
Roar: Grrrrr.....
Wolf: This ain't good..
*strangely the blue shining lamp comes closer*
Wolf: What?! I'm not even walking! What the hell is going on...?
*the roar stopped*
Wolf: ...... *gets closer to the blue light; light comes even closer*
Wolf: ???
*hears the sound of sparks*
Wolf: Oh... My.... God....
*a huge, blue shining, thundering skeleton wolf appears*
Thunder Skeleton Wolf: *howls with thunder spreading through his mouth* AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLFFF!!!!
Wolf: WHAAAT?!?! You fucking kidding me?!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 03:58:21 AM by Lone Wolf »

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: April 02, 2013, 12:19:46 PM »
*Some time later*

*The villa militia get back to the Villa foyer.*

Me: Now I'll tell you why I made slayer and X do all the pyrotechnics against the Russians.
Slayer: Yeah, why is that, man?
X: I would like to hear this, too.
Me: Several years before the battle of Kadesh was fought (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kadesh)  Me and my master dragoon were dispatched to the Nile River Valley by the Hittite emperor Muwatalli to sabotage the Egyptian's crops.  Our job was to start several small fires over a large area and spread them with strong winds.  However, We were too sucessful, and ended up burning several villages and the vital river port of Abydos.  Me and my master dragoon barely escaped Egypt with our lives. And that is why I want nothing to do with fire.
X: Huh, well that makes sense.

*Highwind goes back to serving drinks until the wee hours of the morning.*

The next day......

Dragon Warrior IV (NES) Music - Inn Theme

*Over breakfast*

Me: So, does anyone want to hear more about my past?

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: April 02, 2013, 03:41:15 PM »
+1
*A psychiatrist cloth appears in Lelygax and a chair appears near Highwind*
Me: Tell me more about your childhood.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: April 02, 2013, 04:23:16 PM »
Harrycombs: Yeah, tell us, highwind.
Me: Ok, I was born in Kussara, sent to Hattusas for military training, and then was sent to Kanesh to protect the various merchants and traders that would traverse through bandit country to what is know northern Iran to buy tin from the mines there.  After me and my master dragoon fled egypt, We were posted to the walled city of Kadesh.  Shortly after the battle (Which we both observed from the relative safety of the city), we were transferred to Carchemish, where we fought countless battles against not only the Assyrians, but Abaddon as well.  Anyways, that's about it for me.  Now, who wants drinks?
Everyone else: I do!
*Soon, highwind is busy making drinks.*

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: April 02, 2013, 06:06:56 PM »
+1
*X is seated at a nearby table. All the while watching the others gab with Highwind*

X: "A pyrotechnical assignment gone horribly wrong. Yep, that would be enough to warrant some form of fear in even the most hardened man. But fire by it's very nature is what it is. It's not good nor is it evil so why fear it..? It must be the old lizard brain thing that causes us to panic if an unplanned, unknown element is introduced into the finer workings."

Spider Queen: "You mean like you and spiders? You were never afraid of them when you were younger."

X: *Sigh* "Yes, that's true now why are you bothering me?"

Spider Queen: "I'm still waiting for that phone call on my worldwide web." *Giggle*

X: *sarcastic laugh* "Whatever. It's not going to happen."

Cheshire cat: "Why not imagine her as something other then a spider?"

X: "No-one, not even me has the power to do that. And more importantly, why are you bothering me as well?"

Cheshire cat: "He's in denial."

Spider Queen: "Oh, absolutely."

X: "Okay, I'm gone. You two can stay here and keep yourselves company whilst I go and gab with the others."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: April 03, 2013, 06:11:32 PM »
Hmpfh, the season Finale of stranded is tonight, there's only 3 more SD:MI episodes left, The Amazing World of Gumball doesn't have a new episode until April 23, AND The Looney Tunes Show's newest episode doesn't have an airdate yet.

What's a man to watch?  Deep south paranormal?  I think not.

*Goes to do a kegger*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-THUNK!

Tags: