Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: **SPOILER ALERT*** Castlevania Order of Ecclesia  (Read 114833 times)

Offline Giz

• Also Sprach Zarathustra
  • Forsaken
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: **SPOILER ALERT*** Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2009, 05:39:24 PM »
in my opinion they should've called them "Jet black wings" though. it means the same thing but also gives a slight nod to ooe's track with the same title.
Please tell me you're not trying to imply that "Volaticus" means "jet black wings" because there is no notion of colour in the word Volaticus, it literally just means 'flight/to fly/winged'.
-----------
If there's anything that would make me hate the classic Castlevania games, it most certainly isn't the games themselves; but rather, that ignorant fraction of their fanbase.

necrofear

ABOUT A GYLPH(CASTLEVANIA ORDER OF ECCLESIA)
« Reply #331 on: June 08, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »
i got a question about a gylph that is in a high place and there too much wind that moves you away and i don't know how to stay stand.

i tried several times, of many ways but i just can't get it.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Giz

• Also Sprach Zarathustra
  • Forsaken
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: **SPOILER ALERT*** Castlevania Order of Ecclesia
« Reply #332 on: June 08, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »
Hold yourself with magnes to the upper left, and then hit down once more and while the direction of magnes is shifting from up-left to left, release and immediately hold up.

You should absorb the glyph immediately before you fall off.
-----------
If there's anything that would make me hate the classic Castlevania games, it most certainly isn't the games themselves; but rather, that ignorant fraction of their fanbase.

Tags: