Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "Limited Edition" HoD/AoS?  (Read 3263 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: February 19, 2010, 02:22:36 PM »
Anyone ever get ahold of these (outside of Japan)?

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 02:58:43 PM »

Are they limited editions? I can't read japanese so I don't see any differences from the usual japanese releases.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 06:45:53 PM »
Maybe they're limited edition due to their cartage colors. Personally for me, a perfect limited edition HoD would be to have the music revamped cause they can do that now without sacrificing cartridge space (DS for example). And also to make a proper Juste Belmont sprite and sprite color palette. As for AoS the game itself with the music, graphics, etc. is all good no need for improvements there but they could do a proper translation of the story so that we north American fans are not so confused.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2010, 02:18:07 PM »
My guess is they're pirate cartridges, ala the rumored Rockman 4 gold cartridge.

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
Re: "Limited Edition" HoD/AoS?
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 03:48:38 PM »
My guess is they're pirate cartridges, ala the rumored Rockman 4 gold cartridge.

NOT AT ALL....I HAVE IT!Single changes not so great actually...

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Munchy

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2010, 08:18:13 PM »

NOT AT ALL....I HAVE IT!Single changes not so great actually...

Trust me, the gold Rockman 4 cartridge looked legit too. Most pirates don't even try to make their stuff look legit, and some do.

Though if it is legit... It just looks like a different colored cartridge. Maybe they just did that for fun on some reprint?

Tags:

anything