Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Game Grumps - Dracula X  (Read 6218 times)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 10:22:20 AM »
All these two ever do is talk about penis, yell into their microphones, sing horribly, and talk about stupid shit not pertaining to the game all while sucking at said game. I mean.. They said Castlevania IV was impossible for shit's sake.

I don't watch the show for the reasons you mentioned. Though I see it's more tolerable without JonTron who's entire schtick is just an (admittedly good) impersonation of Timon from the Lion King. But apparently they did a playthrough of CV1 before and think CV4 is unbeatable? I don't see how that could possibly be unless you either cheated or played the GBA version of CV1, which saves your progress.

Hm now that I think about it more, I guess that's where alternating who's playing would come in handy. When one person gets fatigued of trying to beat something the other can take over for a while. I remember I playing Spyro and Crash Bandicoot that way as a kid.

PS - I just remembered Egoraptor made this.
Sequelitis - Super Castlevania 4
wat. So either he never actually finished 4 before making this video, or he's playing up CV4's difficulty to pander to the audience.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 10:52:53 AM by Ratty »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 04:08:18 PM »
Y'all don't know what yer talkin' 'bout. Dick and poop jokes are the best.

Mickey Mousecapade - Game Grumps
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 09:23:04 PM »
Those guys must have been on a hyper binge! I remember those days too  ;D  I think what made this episode funny as all hell was that they couldn't stop laughing at their comrade's impersonations, although it doesn't quite sound like James Rolf. I was also waiting for one of them to pass out laughing, lol.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2013, 09:43:07 PM »
It's not Rolfe that Arin was impersonating but rather the Rolfe wannabes. The video is ripping on the AVGN copycats that sprung up all over the place when AVGN first became widely recognized.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 10:51:58 AM »
Okay, that make a hell of a lot more sense now.  ;D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 03:32:18 PM »
Do you also like Pewdiepie? He streamlines the experience by just screaming into the microphone and occasionally saying 'RAPE RAPE IT'S GONNA RAPE ME HAHAHHAHAHA SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 04:07:43 PM »
Fuck that guy.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: