Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: For Sale/For Trade Thread!  (Read 242838 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: February 13, 2011, 11:15:33 PM »

Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to the Merchants' Thread!
This thread's purpose is to allow people to post up items that are For Sale and/or For Trade.
Please keep all discussion on topic to the item/items featured.  There may be more items in one thread, so please check back and respond appropriately.

Normal Forum Rules still apply.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 09:21:39 PM »
So is this specifically for CV stuff or is it intended to be like a general market place without all bullshit & fees inherent in dealing with Ebay/Etsy etc.?
"Stuff and things."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 07:09:09 AM »
Yeah the thread is specifically for Castlevania Fans to sell/trade their stuff to other fans.
Sometimes you have to, for whatever reason, give up your Castlevania-related wares & swag.  At the very least, with this thread, in this forum, you will know you will leave it with another fan of the series, as opposed to leaving it with some stranger.

I suppose you can bypass eBay with this, but it's not an auction house.  Ideally, one would use this thread in conjunction with Private Messaging and perhaps Paypal, and talk to your purchaser, more along the lines of how Craigslist does it.

I hope that helps.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 06:30:50 PM »
Cool. Does it have to be official stuff or can it be custom made stuff too?
"Stuff and things."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2011, 07:19:36 PM »
I suppose if you make custom stuff (like Patraw's custom minifigurines or Crisis's dioramas) you can try and sell/trade it here as well.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • A Genuine Castlevania fan..
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 08:15:11 AM »
Great initiative
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:50:01 PM by vampiroldurusucu »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 10:30:25 AM »
*digs thru his massive collection*

I might have a few stuff I'm willing to let go... will update this post with pictures, pricing, etc. once I sorted everything out. I have all of the LoI phonecards, but they're not for sale. yet  :P

[some clever convincing & heavy flattery might get you places in this particular thread  ;)]

btw good job on the awesome banner jorge

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
For Sale/Trade: castlevania patisulo Catalog & promotion DVD and dracula Best
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 12:42:57 PM »
Akumajo Dracula Best:
the reason why I am selling/trading it is simply because there's no spinecard nor sticker included=p
the condition is good, please take a look at the the pics below
castlevania patisulo Catalog & promotion DVD:

I think this item is sort of rare, probably because it was a pretty limited release of it. You can find it in ebay for a buy it now price($355) which obiviously is over priced, at least in my opinion.

Item is complete and in good condition(see pics below)

Offers are welcome, just hit me a PM=)  

EDIT: apologize if the dracula best CD looks wave shaped...just a camera defect!

« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 01:22:16 PM by vampiroldurusucu »

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »
I

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 12:45:47 PM »
II

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 12:48:41 PM »
What is this promotion DVD you speak of?  :-X 

Offline VampirehunterB

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 12:49:19 PM »
Here it is!

SOLD
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:20:56 PM by vampiroldurusucu »

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2011, 01:00:37 PM »
Is this a promotional item for one of the Pachislots? It looks familair but I'm not sure.  :-\ 

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2011, 01:01:37 PM »
Wh00t, looks like the movement has started!
Thanks for the compliment on the thread banner.  I hope I didn't forget any merchants (maybe someone from Order of Shadows?).

Also Ooooooooh Akumajo Dracula Best! :o
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2011, 01:09:45 PM »
It seems I have enough money to afford myself one or two OST's over here :D

Can we post some requests too? I'd like to know if someone has a Lords of Shadow or Harmony of Despair OST to sell. :)

anything