Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o  (Read 32518 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Re: So....I actually really like Judgment... O_o
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2013, 07:09:47 PM »
I can't play online because my Wii uses downloaded ISO's.
I would love to see battles between members of the Dungeon, please upload videos!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Kaori

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2013, 06:11:17 AM »
Playing through Dolphin is out of the question for me. My good computer is kinda broken until I can get the money to fix it, and I do not have a bluetooth adapter or a wireless sensor bar. I mean, I COULD try buying a bluetooth adapter since I don't really need the sensor bar (I can use the classic controller to get through the Wii menu) and try playing on this old laptop, but it probably wouldn't work well, lol.

I could still probably play on my Wii though, I think. My Wii is hacked, but I could still play Judgment online...right? I actually haven't played anything online on my Wii in ages. If I did play on the Wii I would probably be able to also record my footage with my Elgato HD capture device. :P

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2013, 09:25:59 AM »
+1
You don't need an actual Wii remote, you can use a any game pad or keyboard. But yes, if your PC doesn't have the horse power that could be an issue. At least give it a try.

If not I guess we can do some actual Wii matches as well. That is, provided the game server is still up, haha.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2013, 09:54:44 AM »
Online matches with the regular Wii still work as far as I know.
The only issue would be that no one could see them unless someone has a capture cart to 'catch' the matches and stream them.

Unfortunately I do not have such a device.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2013, 12:30:52 PM »
+3

Ruler of Chaos

Offline Phoenix7786

• Legendary Hunter
  • Neg on that, Chummer
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2013, 04:17:24 PM »
Absolutely awesome comic. Who is that in the top right, anyways? Just a regular gamer?
12/1/12: Nominated for my 1st award! Thanks to all :D

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2013, 04:54:27 PM »

If not I guess we can do some actual Wii matches as well. That is, provided the game server is still up, haha.

I thought that was what we were talking about the whole time not no dang dolphin.

@ DN wonder if there is a simon one?
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2013, 05:45:03 PM »
https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Netplay_Guide

So it looks like netplay IS possible with Dolphin, it's just a matter of how well it works. The plot thickens....

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2013, 02:10:04 AM »
Absolutely awesome comic. Who is that in the top right, anyways? Just a regular gamer?

Yeah, she is just a regular gamer.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2013, 07:35:23 AM »
I tested the game out on Dolphin.
It runs beautifully as far as graphics and gameplay.

The sound however has this weird delayed echo effect.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: July 02, 2013, 11:54:19 AM »
I tested the game out on Dolphin.
It runs beautifully as far as graphics and gameplay.

The sound however has this weird delayed echo effect.

Even though outdated my PC, the game runs perfectly and without sound problems. Maybe it's your sound card or some sound configuration on Dolphin causing the problem?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2013, 12:35:36 PM »
Mine runs OK up until a certain point, then it gets that repeating voices issue and sometimes scratchy continuous garbage. Happens usually on the Dungeon stage, or after X number of matches. Around 40 matches in, the game will just lock up and need to be reset.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2013, 12:41:48 PM »
Mine runs OK up until a certain point, then it gets that repeating voices issue and sometimes scratchy continuous garbage. Happens usually on the Dungeon stage, or after X number of matches. Around 40 matches in, the game will just lock up and need to be reset.

I haven't experience any of these.........i wonder what might be the issue?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2013, 07:10:43 PM »
Even though outdated my PC, the game runs perfectly and without sound problems. Maybe it's your sound card or some sound configuration on Dolphin causing the problem?

Could be the sound config. I read something somewhere about that cuz sometimes the sound distorts and gets delayed on mine and my computer is solid

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2013, 08:20:16 AM »
Ummm so I want ins on the mayhem. Wii preferably but I'm willing to give dolphin a shot. So how do I sign up for this?
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

anything