Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 1045452 times)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #1545 on: May 31, 2015, 08:46:36 AM »
Did they ever clarify if the game would be sold at retail? I'm actually thinking of going for that physical copy for WiiU...

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1546 on: May 31, 2015, 08:55:15 AM »
+3
Will the Dungeon and Operation Akuma Clans be mortal enemies in this game?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1547 on: May 31, 2015, 10:16:39 AM »
Laura Bailey

Yeah she is quite the voice actor. One of my faves as I really like her voice. Whenever I'm playing Saints row 3 or 4 her's is always the first choice.

Did they ever clarify if the game would be sold at retail? I'm actually thinking of going for that physical copy for WiiU...

I'd like to know this too. There's just something about owning a physical copy of a game over a digital download that makes it seem more real to me.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline BalancedHydra

• Hunter in Training
  • Picture a Hydra on a tight rope.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1548 on: May 31, 2015, 10:41:25 AM »

No.  The physical copies are for backers who pledges 60+ dollars. There will be no physical copies outside of it except greedy people selling them on Ebay/Amazon/etc.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #1549 on: May 31, 2015, 10:45:42 AM »
How does someone who already pledged get to change their Clan?
I don't see any info on how to do that on the KS page.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1550 on: May 31, 2015, 10:47:07 AM »
No.  The physical copies are for backers who pledges 60+ dollars. There will be no physical copies outside of it except greedy people selling them on Ebay/Amazon/etc.
Damn, well if the game doesn't end up that great I guess I wouldn't be bothered over this...

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1551 on: May 31, 2015, 11:00:06 AM »
+1
The FAQs on the ks page says that there are plans to sell it at retail in the future, but it won't contain the kickstarter exclusive content, such as an exclusive boss, and the sword whip weapon.
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #1552 on: May 31, 2015, 11:28:09 AM »
+2
Damn, well if the game doesn't end up that great I guess I wouldn't be bothered over this...

From the FAQ:

"There will indeed be a physical release of the game in the future. However, the Kickstarter-exclusive box set is a celebration for fans willing to support IGA in his time of need, so the retail version of the game will not contain any of the Kickstarter-exclusive bonus content"

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #1553 on: May 31, 2015, 11:29:22 AM »
How does someone who already pledged get to change their Clan?
I don't see any info on how to do that on the KS page.

I didn't even choose a clan yet, I don't think. I didn't think you did that until the end. o_O

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #1554 on: May 31, 2015, 11:34:45 AM »
I didn't have an option of choosing any such thing.
I'm wondering, how are people doing these social community shenanigans.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #1555 on: May 31, 2015, 11:44:58 AM »
The FAQ states that people will be able to choose their clan once they get the survey after the campaign ends. That's all it really says about choosing or changing clans.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1556 on: May 31, 2015, 12:53:17 PM »

I know it's very interesting. Here's a question you think IGA is a full metal alchemist fan? I hear that's popular in japan.

Maybe he's a FMA fan, but I think he's also just facsinated with the concept fo alchemy, plot-wise. I recall him mentioning Enochian language in regards to Bloodstain's plot, and know it's connected to John Dee(whom I referenced in earlier posts regarding historical figures they could reference in this game), whom with the help of his assistant, deciphered the "Angelic Language" and used it for angel conjuring. And another name I brought up, Aleister Crowley, would use some of Dee's teachings in his own rituals. It goes side-by-side with the Ars Goetia and demon summoning. The crystals(both in Bloodstained and of the Innocent Devils in CoD), the Philosopher's Stone(a fabeled alchemic relic) and the Crimson Stone(of CV), it's all very interesting and you can see the connections in concept. It's all pretty cool. The one artwork of the alchemy lab for Bloodstained seemst to have demons being created in glass tubes, which almost reminds me of that Curse of Darkness Kojima artwork:

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1557 on: May 31, 2015, 02:11:49 PM »
Okey guys any chance to see gamepaly video soon? Maybe E3? What do you think? 

Aand which version will you go for? PC PS4, X1 or Wii U?

To be honest I love to play Castlevania on handheld but Vita version must reach first. But big screen is always better and I will maybe go for PC version.. but I will have this game NOT digital.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1558 on: May 31, 2015, 02:31:52 PM »
It's all pretty cool. The one artwork of the alchemy lab for Bloodstained seemst to have demons being created in glass tubes, which almost reminds me of that Curse of Darkness Kojima artwork:

In the ten years that this game and its artwork have been out, not once have I ever noticed this before. Whoa.

I wouldn't expect anything until the very end of this year, really.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #1559 on: May 31, 2015, 02:34:55 PM »

Aand which version will you go for? PC PS4, X1 or Wii U?

To be honest I love to play Castlevania on handheld but Vita version must reach first. But big screen is always better and I will maybe go for PC version.. but I will have this game NOT digital.

I don't expect any gameplay until at the very least TGS this year, but it feels more realistic to wait until next year.

As for which platform, I'm definitely going for PS4, but might grab the Vita version somewhere down the line if it gets funded.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Tags: