Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Heroes Season 2  (Read 2228 times)

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: September 05, 2008, 04:54:55 PM »
So, I finished watching season 2 of Heroes last night and I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. When it was on TV I couldn't get past the 4th episode and I really didn't care where it was going.

Since season 3 starts in a few weeks I thought I should check out 2. I watched it in 3 days and I absolutely enjoyed it, except for the Maya and Alejandro parts.

So, with such negative reception it's been getting, I'm just curious what other fans of the show thought, aside from the ridiculous reviews I've read. Everything with Adam was amazing, and I hope they bring him back cause he's an excellent villain. So, what do you guys think?
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:33:26 PM »
I couldn't get far til I threw it. But I thought the end of the first season was pretty bad as well. The 3rd season though sounds good. However, I'm more anxious to watch Bones and Eureka. Maybe the 4400 as well.

Tags: