Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Associations  (Read 11933 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2017, 04:18:04 PM »
Yeah but I talk about those things all the time IRL. Doesn't mean people gotta retaliate, ha ha.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2017, 01:32:14 PM »
I now associate Laina with uzo's penis, no thanks to Miitomo.

I'm okay with this.

Your fault for constantly talking about dicks on Miitomo in the first place. Oh and farts, and butts, and whatever else.

Miitomo, the make it say gross things app.

To be fair, I talk about that stuff a lot too.

Yeah but I talk about those things all the time IRL. Doesn't mean people gotta retaliate, ha ha.

But it's how the best conversations are started.

Also, this is Abzers:

Groove is in the heart.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2017, 06:25:13 AM »
Dicks and farts to be accurate, but farts (and poo logs) come from butts so it's apt.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: