Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania - Dracula X Coming to Virtual Console?  (Read 2542 times)

Offline Koutei

• Uboaaa!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • The Japanese People
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania - Dracula X Coming to Virtual Console?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 12:18:15 AM »
I really want to play this, but it probably will be only on Wii U.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2013, 01:07:06 AM »
If so, I'm downloading for sure. It's one of the weaker games in the original series, but it's still fun.

And yeah, it'll be Wii U. Nintendo has dropped the regular Wii VC support, it seems.

Hopefully this'll mean more games like Bloodlines being released, and MAYBE, MAYBE (HOPEFULLY) the N64 games in 480p upscaled to 1080p glory.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 07:01:18 AM »
potentially some very good news there.  i'll keep my eye out for it.

Tags:

anything