Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: GBA  (Read 4013 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:42:44 PM »
Anybody know if it's possible to take the backlit screen and rechargeable battery of a GBA SP+ and install them in a regular GBA? My hands are cramping from playing that thing.

Also, I refuse to play GBA games on my DS Lite simply because they look better on the SP+. They fill up the screen and just look a tad richer, to my eyes.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 11:41:38 PM »
In Reply To #1

I think your crazy. The DS plays GBA games perfectly just set your GBA setting to the top screen of the DS so the touch matrix on the bottom screen doesnt dull the image.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 01:56:29 AM »
Due to the DS being higher res, the GBA image is smaller. Big enough of a deal for me. The games honestly look a lot better when filling the screen.

Plus the button config is terrible. Why don't they give you the option to use Y and B as B and A respectively? Playing GBA games using the B and A buttons on the DS feels unnatural.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 02:57:38 AM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 02:25:57 PM »
Maybe someone should port Virtual Boy Advance to DS then you could even use the touch screen to do things like the NES and SNES emulators =D

Thatd be pretty sweet actually but unlikely to ever happen.

Tags:

anything